Is this a spider mite?

So what strain did you grow? Blueberry f5? I have that , flo, and grape kush throwback that I’m throwing in my next garden

Dj shorts blueb lookd so weird. Think u can really vege these too long. They stay short n bushy heh. Colors come out. Prolly a deficiency im unaware of though. This lil guys always creeps me out. But it seems clean. Gonna defoliate this 1 down alot
This is why I asked about dj short

Well used that mammoth bc for 2 weeks. Havent seen em in 2 weeks. Was only 1 or 2 . Still keeping an eye out but after a month or longer ive only seen those couple. Sealed a couple cracks in the tile of that room mighta been getting in by there. But yea all gone as far as i can see.

I was curious about the strain you was growing not the mites

oh well.
I was curious about the strain you was growing not the mites
Oh im growing several strains. Ak47 9 pound hammer blue cookies. I was growing at thr time agent orange dj shorts blueberry and pine express and few others lol.. but yea i started using a different grow median kinda like promix called sunshine was thinking possibly the dirt too. But yea the dj shorts strain mutates and i was thinking the same thing was going on with my dj shorts but now i see a clone i took seems to be growing normal . The 1s i grew b4 that had turned purple in vege and looked deficient. Itd always stay super short . Even in flowrr it just stayed super small. The bids smelled good though but it just seemes like alot of work to dial in and i cant see that syrain going past 20% thc.

Back
Top Bottom