Nutrients - none
Medium - all purpose organic with nitrogen and worm castings
PH - no litmus strips yet
RH - 50%
Room Temperature -76 - 80F
Solution Temperature - room temp
Room Square Footage - 3x5 closet
Pests - None Known

So I have know clue what's wrong I think its sulfer and magnesium deficiency but its my first time growing and I may be wrong please help.

rucked.jpg

It looks 100% normal - what caused you to think there was a problem?

If this is your first grow, I would recommend reading some simple guides to growing weed just to get the "big picture" perspective. In my limited experience, I can tell you that I can be my plants' worst enemy. I am in the midst of my first indoor grow and my mistakes so far have been the result of my trying too hard to do too much. Keeping it simple is always best. As long as you are not adding anything of unknown strength to the soil, you should do just fine if you follow the basics.

:welcome:

Thanks guys... I just though that bacause the leaves looked a little yellow on the inside of the new sets of leaves. The first set of single leaves looked a little dotted up aswell. I have read up for weeks before I started my first medical grow. I kept the light on 24/7 till the second set of three leaves I just switched to 12/12 and I "she" I'm hoping is doing great. Starting to add some fish emulsion in moderation. Thanks for the reassurance.

Back
Top Bottom