Is this nitrogen toxicity?

jakethecoolguy

420 Member
Hello, this is my first grow, week 6 into flowering. Just fed my plants today (root organic bloom, advanced nutrients overdrive, calmag+, mammoth P), and looking at my GSC plant I feel like its nitrogen toxicity. Can anyone help me figure it out? I'm not sure if I should flush it immediately or give it some time. Nitrogen toxicity affects the taste of the bud so I don't want to mess up. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any more information or pictures :)

Here are some pics.
unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed.jpg

I don’t think I’d call it toxicity, you certainly have a lot of nitrogen, because the leaves are clawing a bit. Overall the plants look good. I personally, would not do a flush unless you start seeing a burn on the leaves. Just cut way back on the nitrogen and monitor the situation. The plant will use it up the residual N in the soil. You’re at the point now where the plant doesn’t require as much nitrogen, but keep up on the P, K and cal-mag.

I don’t think I’d call it toxicity, you certainly have a lot of nitrogen, because the leaves are clawing a bit. Overall the plants look good. I personally, would not do a flush unless you start seeing a burn on the leaves. Just cut way back on the nitrogen and monitor the situation. The plant will use it up the residual N in the soil. You’re at the point now where the plant doesn’t require as much nitrogen, but keep up on the P, K and cal-mag.
Thank you for the advice!

Hello, this is my first grow, week 6 into flowering. Just fed my plants today (root organic bloom, advanced nutrients overdrive, calmag+, mammoth P), and looking at my GSC plant I feel like its nitrogen toxicity. Can anyone help me figure it out? I'm not sure if I should flush it immediately or give it some time. Nitrogen toxicity affects the taste of the bud so I don't want to mess up. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any more information or pictures :)

Here are some pics.
unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed.jpg
Good morning @jakethecoolguy welcome to 420magazine.
Beautiful garden my friend.
I do not believe you have N tox.
It looks more like a slight case of overwatering.
Have you been letting the pots get completely dry dry dry before watering again.
Do you alternate water between feeding?

Stay safe
Bill

The plants leaves have a healthy green colour. The appearance of the weighted leaves may be caused by excessive watering frequency, excessively high humidity or stagnant air from lack of airflow.

When nitrogen toxicity is present in vegetative growth a dark green near black colour is present in the cannabis leaves. When nitrogen toxicity is present in flower the tips of the fan leaves curl downward giving a claw appearance. The downward curl shows the abnormal directional growth caused by excessive high nitrogen compared to the plants nutrient requirements.

Please see How to Ask for Grow Support

Back
Top Bottom