Is this nutrient burn?

DrTentgrow

I am using canna terra pro plus soil which comes slightly pre fertilized so i didn't feed my plants until they were about a month old i fed them with canna nutrients at 1/4 strength then 1/2 strength on the second watering (about 5 days later)

DSC000755.JPG

DSC000737.JPG

DSC000745.JPG

this has only occurred on about 5% of the leaves.

thanks in advance for any advice i receive please look at my grow journal to get a better understanding of my growing environment.

Thanks once again pan your always a great help! i have taken your advice and emptied my reservoir and filled it with plain tap water to do the flush with next time i water which will be in the next day or two. Will flushing with tap water be ok? mine is 220 ppm i will obviously pH correct it first and let the chlorine evaporate.

Drtentgrow.......

Are you feeding with nutes everytime you water?? If so switch to alternating nutes then follow up with ph adjusted H20 you are getting a build up of nutes in your soil ........ only feed every other day especially if you are experiencing heating problems due to the time of the year...... Also I have not used that soil type before you might do a check on SOIL PH and Ferts/Nutes that are added by the mfg..... If that soil is hot like FOX FARM Ocean Mist Potting Soil...... that is what I use exclusively (its GOOD STUFF has everything already in it )for soil based grows and have found that is all you need to do for the first three weeks is water with PH adjusted H20 then switch to Alaska Fish Fert @ 2tbs per gallon of H2O feed every other day and mist with MAXICROP 1oz to a gallon of H2o and H2O every morning..... if you are growing outdoors DO NOT spray your plants in the sun period......... it will BURN your plants Good Luck...... Stay Safe ...... and GOOD GARDENING!!!!!

MrCloner420

Back
Top Bottom