Is this Ok?

Stoobie

I want my plant to be shorter and bushier so what I did was put a stake in the ground about 2 1/2 feet from the plant and tied some thin rope around the top of the plant and tied the other end to the stake. The plant is about up to my waist right now, maybe 3 feet tall. Will the plant be okay, or will it be in shock for a few days. It didn't really bend, its just leaning more. Ill have a pic maybe tomorow.

If you want it to grow more bushey then you just cut the entire top of the plant off where it's growing new leaves. That will make small, new leaves grow on the stalk and eventually turn into big leaves, keep doing that for a month and your plant will be very bushey.

bend dont break. plant the plants at an 45 degree angle and train like a vine ( it doubles yield in alot of cases) if you do break use athletic tape (its poreous) at the break to hold the stock together. P.S. dont give up on a broken stem until all vegative matter above that break is dead i.e. brown leaves email me with q's at oh by the way bend all the branches so as to alow more light to all of plant :allgood:

ok its been a few days since I tied it down, and it is still very healthy. blacturboteg420, its outside so.. yeah. Also, I think its a lil early for determining sex, but I see these little hairs coming from the nodes so hopefully its a girl. I'm going out right now to take a pic, itll be up in a little bit

okay here there are. You can really tell its slanted in another pic but the mod didnt approve that one i guess.
Anyway the bottom leaves are getting more light now, plus itll be bushier.
21118.jpg

sorry I couldnt my cam to focus.
22103.JPG

Will Surf 4 Bud said:
Id advise against cutting anything, cutting only causes stress to your plants.

a lil cuttin wont really hurt it .. if u want to make it busy or instead of one fat cola pinch the top your plant wiht grow alot bushier.. yes it will put it into stress if u hack away .. dunno shit i transplanted a 2 1/2 foot plant and got no shock mary jane is a damn stong weed .

its outdoors, the plant will be in veg for at least another 3-4 weeks, so that should explain why its so small right now.

also another reason its a lil small is because it may have had some shock when I transplanted it there when it was just a seedling.

just an update the plant is much bigger and bushier. I can also see pistols from the nodes, so that means I have a girl!!! I think I still have like 2 or 3 weeks left of veg so it'll get even bigger. I'll get some pics and post em later today.

ok heres my plant 11 days after I took the last pics. Its getting really bushy now. Keep in mind its a little shorter than normal because its leaning at 45 degrees.

2377.JPG

here is the difference 11 days makes-THIS WAS ON 7-17

2433.JPG

2528.JPG

2633.JPG

Back
Top Bottom