What is going on?

Time to chop that one and start over, some wack ass genetics I would say. This is why crossing good strains with ruderalis is a TERRIBLE idea.

LOL, there are thousands and thousands of beautiful autos growing all over the planet. I think it's unreasonable to say this guy's problems are caused by some ruderalis genes.

LOL, there are thousands and thousands of beautiful autos growing all over the planet. I think it's unreasonable to see this guy's problems are caused by some ruderalis genes.
Ruderalis genes might very well be the issue, the problem with comments like his are the frequency in which it happens. This is why breeders spend YEARS and THOUSANDS on good equipment and tons of seeds.

Yeah f autos!!! :rollingeyes:

IMG_195234.JPG

Next time for indoor, trim it out more to receive light. Also when it is that thick inside the interior can die from lack of light, air movement and also just sticking to each other

I didn't see all these pics...disregard my post. I thought just some brown out in the middle

Ruderalis genes might very well be the issue, the problem with comments like his are the frequency in which it happens. This is why breeders spend YEARS and THOUSANDS on good equipment and tons of seeds.

I strongly suspect that if the OP needs to get his plants off a light-starvation diet, this issue will never arise again, auto or no.

Read on lst, fmi and trimming. Your plant grew too much and light wasnt enough for it. I have an 80W led and my results are great (i grow in a small space) but maybe your light was too high up.

Try getting some led strips to cover the walls of your growing area and improve yields.

Last but not least, autos are great for small spaces since they don't need to get huge, just big enough for that space

Autos have come a very long way and while they will almost never top a photo with potency, taste, or overall quality, they still produce quality bud and resin in a very fast time. This is simply bad luck.

I agree with the Photos comment. Anyone who's done any research on Cannabis can clearly tell from that pic that it has taken on dominant ruderalis traits. It's not light, it's not nutes, it's garbage genetics. With autos that is a huge gamble you take, there is literally no way to tell what you will get, an offspring can acquire genetic traits from either parent.

Hey Spacedude, don't give up hope on her yet, sometimes light deprivation makes a plant take longer to mature. In your case a lot longer. I swear I saw some trichome formation on that bud close-up pic. Give it lot's o light and a few more weeks then post another close up pic. If you see some more trichome formation then you'll know you still have hope for it.

Back
Top Bottom