13 days from switch to 12/12 and no budding...

ontariogrow

Hey guys - i am now 13 days from the switch to 12/12 and really only basically see plants continuing to grow and veg, but nothing substantial past pre-flowers... should I worry, or change my plans at all?

Trying to fix very minor light leak that might be affecting it?

my info :
Strain - Lemon Skunk (from reputable toronto store)
# of Plants - 5
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - flower - 13 days (from seed I vegged 82 days before this - i know - i should have flowered them way sooner but I'm new!)
Bucket Size - 4 gallon
Lights - (1) 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - various - vegged with local hydro shops 2 stage - now using Dutch Nutrient Formula feeding schedule
Medium - soil from local hydro shop in bails. can't remember name sorry

PH - 6.7ish? tested my home tap water finally (using it after leaving it sit 24 hours in open containers)
RH - 39-35%
Room Temperature -72-85

Room Square Footage - 5 X 6'
Pests - None Known

if you havent changed to 12/12 you wont see anything.after you swith to 12/12 it takes anywhere from 5 to 14 days before they show sex,so switch to 12/12 and wait!!!

ok thanks guys - I'm waiting patiently... well sorta patiently - i desperately want to walk in there and see whats up today but i have to wait many more hours to take a peek...I'm drinking the cool aid though - i'll keep the lights off.. i'll fix the light leaks and I'll hop i havent done anything bad to them up until now :(

Back
Top Bottom