Medium - standard soil? Not sure
PPM - Not sure
PH - Not sure
RH -
Room Temperature -80 to 84
Solution Temperature 60-70
Room Square Footage - 36x20x62 inches -- Grow Tent
Pests - None Known

I am about 4-5 weeks into flower and I am not seeing any buds should i be worried? It's growing out like no other. I just came back from a week vacation and was like holy cow shes gotten big! These are the online hair pictures I have, but they are really long about 1/2 inch or so.
IMG_65416.jpg
IMG_65426.jpg

I'm assuming you have them on 12/12 light? They look like they are still in veg to me. Week 4 and 5 are pretty far along in bloom, you would definitely see some flower formation by then.

Hmm very strange. The report of blue magoo on seedfinder says it's a legendary clone only from the 90ies. Often confused with Blue Goo. Grows very tall, zig zaggy, but tight buds and no known flowering time..... Do you have any light leaks? If it is blue magoo a pic of the whole plant would be great!

Well thats exactly how I pictured it from the description. Zig zaggy and tall. 5 weeks.... That is either one hell of a stretch or... I don't even know. She looks healthy. Give her another couple of weeks maybe?

Did you check for light leaks?

I was looking around and I didn't see any light leaks. Where I have the tent inside the shed there is boxes around the fan holes where the fans are running and when it was on a 16/8 light and I opened a tent and there was no light leaks except where I opened it up lol.

That was a wise thing to do. I had to start my first grow with seeds, which gave me every phenotype from tall and scraggly to short and very bushy and ended up chopping 7 males into the edibles bin. The 5 surviving ladies are in flower, one of which is nearing harvest.

Each has exhibited its own timetable, BTW. At maturity, all of them decided to pre-flower, even under 16/8. So I had to go with what THEY wanted, not the ideal timetable posted by the tutorials. ;-)

I took clones along the way from my most vigorous ladies, so, like you, am no longer bothered by males.

Have fun with your first grow and keep notes!

If you have any extra seeds now might be a good time to germinate them incase this one ends up being a dud. If there is no real bud growth by week 8 under 12/12 with the 2x400w hps I would cut it down. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm an optimist. The pictures show some good female pre-flower hairs. I do not know why you would not have any buds form in the next few weeks unless you forget to water, or your tent gets too hot and you fry her, or your light timer goes on the fritz.

However, take a clone or 3 from the lower branches that are being shaded out by the upper leaves. Just in case. And for your next grow. About the time you harvest, the clones might be ready to put to flower.

Actually the nice thing is that I have access to more of these blue magoo clones. I think next round I might try a different strain. I am always open for trying new strains and such and 2 days till recreational is legal in Oregon BOO YAH! Again thank you guys for the replies and help I really appreciate the help.

Actually the nice thing is that I have access to more of these blue magoo clones. I think next round I might try a different strain. I am always open for trying new strains and such and 2 days till recreational is legal in Oregon BOO YAH! Again thank you guys for the replies and help I really appreciate the help.

WooHoo! Be aware, though, that the operating regs will take time for the "govmit" to iron out, so they get their tax cut. You'll most likely, Like Alaska is right now, be operating under any MMJ laws already in place, esp when it comes to how many plants you can have, and what constitutes a plant (like does that include new clones, seedlings, etc).

Stealth and security will remain necessary against nosy neighbors and those who would steal what you worked so hard to grow.

I'm an optimist. The pictures show some good female pre-flower hairs. I do not know why you would not have any buds form in the next few weeks unless you forget to water, or your tent gets too hot and you fry her, or your light timer goes on the fritz.

However, take a clone or 3 from the lower branches that are being shaded out by the upper leaves. Just in case. And for your next grow. About the time you harvest, the clones might be ready to put to flower.

Back
Top Bottom