Medium - Rockwool& Hydroton
PPM - 830
PH - 5.76
RH - 25% to 47%
Room Temperature-76 to 86
Solution Temperature- 66 to 75
Room Square Footage- 8
Pests - None Known

Problem: I'm wondering if there is any way to tell if a plant is an auto flower or not? First time growing cannabis, not sure if shes an auto or not. Also a couple leaves started to have yellow tips. How does she look? Thanks for any help!

Well I'm using full spectrum led's. So my lighting isn't changing other than the intensity. And I didn't want to wait to see if it went to flower to determine if its an auto. Its getting BIG :D and I want to put her to flower now if I can..

In the Video I talk about all that. Its about 7 weeks old. And I did not buy the seeds. I received them from a friend who told me it was a bruce banner strain. Ive seen that some bruce banner strains are autos..

If it's 7 weeks it's not an auto

Autos are breed to be auto, they just don't happen

Auto usually flower in 25-35 days

So yer is a photo

Sorry I don't do video, usually a waste of time , but that's me

Well when it comes to the hydroponic process a lot is the same. And I've done a lot of research. I think my girl is really happy. And surprisingly easy to grow!

I've never done hydro veggies, so yes, in that respect very similar

Have pics of yer veggies in hydro, love to see and learn a bit

I'm on the surface of the sun so my starts begin inside and will go outside in a week or so

Lucky you! Its cold here, and the season is short. So I'm always indoors.
I'm hoping someone will watch my video and tell me how my girl looks. From what I can tell shes happy.

She got a bit droopy because my timer for my water pump came unplugged for about 16 hours :( but shes perking back up.
6" net cup sits about 1/2" in water when tray is flooded.
Nutes @ 840ppm

Back
Top Bottom