Is this over watering or iron def?

farmer dave

P10200361.JPG
P1020034.JPG
P10200321.JPG
P10200331.JPG

I am sorry for the poor quality pics, I discovered this tonight. I am trying an eartbox and I probably wont use it again due to the wet soil. This is a feminized seed from nirvanas indoor mix, not sure what it is, any ideas? the center of most of the budsights have bleached out. 400 wt in flower for 39 days, big bud is the only nute right now. ocean forest soil. like I said its in a eartbox and I drained quite a bit of water out of it tonight and If I did not kill this already I was going to let it dry out for a while. It did get pretty cold and the heater did not kick on the other night. Any Ideas?:thedoubletake::rip:

Looks like over water and or possible root rot. Get the soil dry and see how she responds.

I would try to lift the plant gently and inspect the roots. If they are not white you have a big problem and may need to mix some H2O2 into your water. If that is the case look for some food grade that is around 29%-35% I believe. Make sure it is food grade if you think you need to go this route. :)

Do a net search.... I have never had the need for it, and therefore have never had to purchase it.

Not a problem feel free to check out my grows. Links are in my siggy. :)

Back
Top Bottom