Is this plant ready for harvest?

kerosene

Hi guys, i have an AK47 x LOWRYDER (autoflowering), this is my first grow and need some help to know if its time to harvest. This is the main bud and the photo is just hours ago.

P3100039.JPG

Hope you can help me!

:)

trichs are more precise
just from that pic i would guess it needs a bit longer
but not a lot
maybe another week
give or take a day or 2
regardless it looks yummy

good work

Looks good man, hold out as long as possible. Unlike rainbows there is a pot at the end.

I can't see trics, but I see a lot of white pistols. Probably coming from new growth,, the good stuff. I dunno....

Many days the breeder say?

What kind of light?

I used MH on vegetative, then switched to HPS on flowering (20/4 Light Cycle)

It began germination on January 1st (2015 started niceee), so 69 days old since that.

Can't wait to taste it!!!

mmmm checking that post it seems Plant 1 is ready and P2 and P3 maybe need a little more days coz i see some transparent trichs thereee :)

nice pics
looks quite snowy
your window is just now open
you may play as you please
for me i want to see a bit more of those buttery ambers
but from here on you cannot fail
gratz and well done

I would wait 1 week at least. No Amber trichomes at the moment, or I can't see them.
I usually let the plant grow "foxtails" (like a chain of calyxes growing on the top of buds), and I prefer a light couch-lock high and usually harvest 1 day after the first amber trichs appear.

When to harvest is just a matter of personal choice. The only thing you have to know is that the Harvest window is open.
my personal advice is: be patient if you can!!!

Let us Know!!!!

Reporting guys.

Well, I cut Plant 1 (blueberry auto) on tuesday. All milky trichs.

Today i cut Plant 2 (Ak47 x Lowryder auto) first amber trichs appeared.

Plant 3 (another Ak47 x Lowryder auto) still needs more timeee. but just some days I guess.

They're drying on my closet (don't know why image uplaoded horizontally x_x)
anyway, P1 on the bottom P2 on top.
IMG_20150319_212138.jpg

The smell is just awesome !!

Back
Top Bottom