Israel - Knesset Passes New Medical Marijuana Law

The General

The Knesset on Sunday approved an updated version of Israel's cannabis law, which will centralize marijuana collection and raise the number of doctors allowed to prescribe cannabis treatment to 31, Israel Hayom reported. The bill calls for severing the direct link between marijuana growers and patients. The marijuana will now be collected by medical supply company Sarel, and will be packaged and distributed to approved pharmacies. Marijuana growers and some patients protested centralizing distribution. "Creating a monopoly without a tender in this field is a fundamental breach of proper governance," said Eli Zohar, an attorney representing the cannabis growers.

Cannabis_Plant_Hand.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Jns.org
Author: JNS.org

I'm unsure how to take this news.

On one hand uping the prescribing Dr.s to 31 from 3 which was up from ONE!

Also it seems odd that it was the growers protesting instead of the usuall patients.

I remember the health insurance covers your meds there and that they charge 100 bux a month no matter HOW much Cannabis Medicine one recieves monthly.
So with minimum output from the patient the growers MUST be getting Bureo-Squeezed (bureaucracy) out of a percentage of their pay, would be my guess.

I WILL be looking forward to more news on this topic!

I've ALLWAYS wondered just WHO is doing the medical research for the Cannabis as Medicine Research for the US Health Dept. holders of Cannabis Patent 6630507. Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants - US Patent 6630507 Abstract
And I have long suspected there is a tie between the US and the WELL funded (with US taxpayers cash) isreals Cannabis as Medicine Program..
What better way to get around prohibition laws for Medical Cannabis Research???

Back
Top Bottom