Issues in soil

BlackWoelf

Plants are in veg for another 4 weeks. There are two pinapple express and two bubblicious. I do not use any nutrients. I do however use cal mag once a week when I water all the plants with PHed water. Soil is a mix iv always used. The last week there have been spots appearing on the leaves and they are turning a lime green/yellow color in places and are curling up in some places. I'm not quite sure what the issue is and I wanted some opinions and feedback before I do a week flush and go from there.
420-magazine-mobile1544534504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile489826990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile772685894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090491279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile748375696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905724467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile531091283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile885562239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305719765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Issues in soil.

From the looks of it you have phosphorus deficiency. With other issues starting to occur. What's your soils PH at? In soil the PH is supposed to be anywhere between 6.2 & 7. Your best bet is to flush asap with a standard dose of your current nutes. Make sure to bring that PH back in range and you should be good after a week or so. She will be a bit angered by the flush. But let her rest after and she'll rebound and you wont run into any other issues due to the PH bouncing around. Make sure to keep an eye on it as well.. I generally PH every watering/feeding when using synthetics. Hope this can help ya a bit. Let me know what you decide. ;)

My water ph is always about 6.3-6.6 I have never had a need to test my soil ph this is the first grow I have run into problems.

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya. You must keep an eye on your soils ph when using synthetics. They can 'clogg' or have an un-even balance throughout the medium.. Things also depend on where you get your base materials from. Did you change up soils or anything different to this medium? Sure there wasn't something forgotten? Happens to the best of us at times. Salt build up can occur if the medium isn't mix thoroughly enough as well. Throwing off the PH.. Several things could of happened. But you caught it generally early enough to not need to worry.. Give her the flush with some nutes method and you'll be in the clear. ;)

PS: When you start keeping track of every little detail like the ph in soil and in water, then you start to "zone in" your grow more. This experience is going to help you expand your knowledge in cultivating marijuana. But everything should be fine after the flush ;)

Back
Top Bottom