It finally happened (Busted)

Unfortunately I have alot of experiance with the cops and the courts. Keep postponing dates. They will get sick of u. Believe that! Also I don't know what jurisdiction you're in but I many bud cases and never was ordered to pay court costs, except for a disorderly conduct cuz I told a cop FUCK YOU BITCHES. Also get a affidavit from your buddy who'll take the rap, & have it notarized. Give copies to the D.A. No one wants to go to trial No one!

I finally had my first marijuana-related run-in with the police. But here's the kicker...I didn't do anything!

Last night, I was smoking in a car with a couple friends. We weren't driving, just sitting and smoking. We then went inside and played video games for a few hours.

On our way back from dropping one of my friends off at home (the one who brought the bud), we headed towards my house. Literally, not more than three or four blocks from my home, we see the red and blue lights in the rear-view. Now, we know the car smells like pot and so do we, but we didn't have anything in the car (that we knew about, his car is a huge f*cking mess) so I was feeling confident that nothing would happen.

We were both extremely courteous to the police, and when they asked to search the car, we obliged. So I get frisked and then wait in the back of a cruiser while they waited for back up (no idea why). There were a total of five cops and a drug dog on the scene...just because the car smelled like pot. It took three cops about twenty, twenty five minutes to search through all the crap in his car. After awhile, i saw a cop put something on the roof of the car.

Last friday, a friend of mine bought a new bong. That night, he lost his slide and nobody knew where it was. Turns out, it was under a seat: my seat. The thing was coated in resin, and so the two of us got charged with paraphernalia and possession of under an ounce (because of the f*cking resin).

You know what sucks? I didn't even contribute to the resin that was built up on the slide, I just got stuck with the consequences...messed up, right? i was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So now I have court. Luckily, because the friend who owned the slide is still technically a minor, and his parents tolerate his smoking, he's gonna come to court with me and admit that the slide was his. I don't really know what's gonna happen, because I've never been to court, but I'm trying to stay optimistic.

So there's my story. Nothing major, I know, but I've never been in trouble with the cops before. Can anyone tell me what I can expect in court? Like, what the usual process is in trying these sorts of cases? Any help would be appreciated, I still kinda shaken up from it.

Never under any circumstances admit to anything....they have nothing on you...your charge is bogus if it's not your car.

Fuck that im from chicago thats all the cops do ur lucky they didnt inpound ur shit id say dont plea guilty and like my mans uptop said for the future dont EVER let em go in ur car if u knew how many dudes we lost to evidence planting ur car smelled like straight bud thats all they needed if u were in the chi or indiana they woulda took your shit tellem fuck it get a warrant as for court......jus bs go through thier stuff tell the truth u didnt kno it was in there but u good u jus got a fine my cop didnt show up

A similar incident happened to me that really opened my eyes, as well. A 'community volunteer' notified police that I was swerving out of my lane at about 3am one night. Within a few minutes, I had been pulled over by a cop. He took my license back to his car & I sat & waited for about 5 min. Next thing I know, there are like 3 more cars surrounding me, lights ablaze, and I have about 10 flashlight beams probing around my car. I was harrased, mishandeled, etc. Finally, I was ticketed for 'failure to stay within my own lane' (based on the testamony of a 'community volunteer') and released. I don't recall swerving out of my lane.. perhaps I did. I was pretty sober, so I doubt it.

I was 25 at the time. Anyhow, it was at that moment that I realized that 99% of these guys aren't your friend and don't really want to protect & serve you. They're mostly bullies who really get off on the power trip. It was a radical shift in the way I felt about the law and the powers that be. Changed me for the better.

About your case: any lawyer worth their degree should be able to get you off. It's pretty obvious it wasn't your stuff. Even if the lawyer costs a few grand, it would be well worth it not to have that bust on your record.

Here's one for you and a lesson for everyone...LOL

Driving up to Molson Park in Barrie on a hot summer day to go check out a concert, like Lallapalozza or something...we get there and the bands we want to check out aren't on until later so we decide to drive about 20 miles to go to Wasaga Beach. We get there and the girls want to go shopping so they take off and me and a couple of buds empty the car of my cooler and crap to sit at the beach. We plunk everything down and walk to the water to check it out and it was scummy as hell so we walk back to our stuff. There hardly anyone there. We open my cooler that has a flap on top to store dry stuff in. The others had put keys, sunglasses and I happen to have about half a gram of black in there with my papers. We take out our 2lt botteles of pop and pour some drinks. I know more close the cooler back up then I notice 2 cops walking towards us....No problem we're not doing anything for them to bug us, so I thought.
Cop says to us. ' I saw you guys mixing drinks." Right away the first thing that came to mind was I'm busted. When I looked over at his partner and saw him roll his eyes. I knew I wasn't walking away scott free. By the time I utter "No we we'ren't sir!" He is opening the lid to my cooler. "Who's cooler is this?" "Mine , I answer" He's ruffling through it and pulls out the papers. "Who's is this?" he asks. " I don't know officer we all put stuff in there for safe keeping". To which I place my hand and start ruffling things to trying to confuse him. "There's all kids of keys and everything officer.". To which he finds this chunk of hash half the size of my finger nail. By the time he starts asking who's is this again. He's already grabbing my arm to put it around my back.
To make a long story longer...lol...by thge time we got to court the tiny piece, a joint at most, had turned into 2 grams. Luckly for me the dick serving papers forgot to get my signature and even then they tried like hell to get me to sign them before we saw the judge as I repped myself. I can tell you he saw my finger on the way out the court room.

Moral is cops can say anything they want and have a license to lie. I urge anyone reading this to never, I mean never let them step in your house for any reason.. If they knock on your door talk through it or the window. If they had a reason to be there they would have a warrant and trust me they aren't knocking then. One other thing, to stay safe, never smoke in your car. If you absolutely have to, pull over and do it. You never know when you're going to pull up to a Ride program or something and you're toast.:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom