Its not supposed to be this stressful... is it?

HandyMF4u

I've grown out doors several times and had good results. Last year I put what was thought to be 4 females outside only to find out a couple weeks later that only one was. I got the males out of there before disaster struck, and only yielded enough to last me few months. (I love NOT buying my weed)
The last few years I have been around some pretty decent growers with some killer strains that are not up to their potential, and now I have some myself.
I got two clones of the Bubble Gum, and thought, "This can't be hard to do indoors". Well...., duh, I had no clue about Ph and stuff. So I was feeding them poison. They were pretty sickly looking for a while. Well I got that under control, and over feed them. Well the nutes burned em a bit of course.
I was set back at least a month because of these stupid mistakes.
So then once I got the "MIX" good for them and they started recovering nicely, I had a guy come over and clone off em for me. This guy was supposed to know what he was doing, but he didn't use a jell, only some kind of rooting solution.
While trying to get the clones to root, I turned back the lights on the big girls, and started flowering. These babies were taking off like the space shuttle. They ended up over 3 feet when they started flowering.

Well, then comes the bugs. Nats or whatever. So I had to fog the place.
It took care of the fliers, but the larva lived on. When I watered, I could see what looked like little hairs floating around as the water soaked in. Tons of em. Yup... larva from the fliers of coarse. So I go to the dro store and they sell me this sponge with nanites (is that right?) well anyway they were these microscopic worms that eats the fliers larva.

Meanwhile, ALL the clones are dead now. no roots and mold. (5 weeks) Thanks to the guy that "knew what he was doing". Dumb Ass.
So I go down and get some Jell and a Vented Dome and cut more clones from plants that have now been flowering for 30 days. (4 days and looking good)
I think these will be ok this time. Its amazing what you can do if you study up a little and just do it.

So back to the big girls now.
While I'm studying the larva's in the pots, I notice that my roots are coming out of the top of the pots, and everyday there was more.
The Nanites did there job, so now I turned my attention to this root problem. Like I said... (34 days into bud)
After several post and questions here yesterday, I was talked into re-potting them, (THANKS BOSS!) and all seems well so far.
I thought this was supposed to fun and relaxing for peat's sake.

That's my story about this grow. In short....

-I almost killed the two I started with from the Ph and the ferts.
-Cut clones and put into dome.
-Got flying nats, and fogged.
-Got Larva in big girls roots and had to release nanites to do battle.
-Clones died.
-Had to re-clone from now 30 day into flowering plants.
-And now yesterday, I had to re-pot my big girls because they were getting bound up.

Now I'm just praying that I don't loose these clones, and that My big girls do fine in there new pots.
Boss said I could possibly get 30% more yield by transplanting them and giving those roots some room to grow.

I be coming in and updating this post to let you know how things are going now.

My motto is... "Do it right, or don't do it at all Damn it" :rollit:

Got a more stressful grow than me to tell?

Back
Top Bottom