It's that silica

Then it's not silica, it's mold/fungus. These plants were damaged early on by corn borers, they may still be in there.
My experience with corn borers is the plant up and dies. They dont really like cannabis and there's plenty of corn around these parts so I don't do anything about them cept plant extra plants I lost 3 plants last year and 2 this year.

I'm still going to be in trim jail for a month ugggh.

might also be a good idea to start with fresh genetics from seed. Turn a few into new clone moms that way everything you take as clones in the future will be from the same 1st generation plant.
How many generations you think its safe for making clones for exemple 1 seeded mother and everything from her only ? Or I can make clones from those "sister mothers" I think they call them thats the first clones from the seeded mother.or I should keep those seeded mother forever and cut clones only from them and never go to down to the scale? Whats the best way. Or even buy silver and make my own femenized seeds for every harveat and aways start from seeds ?

not an expert by any stretching imagination….. but genetically speaking the cleanest route would be if everything in that one particular strain came from exactly the same mother as opposed to using sister moms….. but I grasp you are growing in bulk so that adds a time component for you. For large scale I guess you gotta stay a few months ahead of the game

Still no matter how you slice it a clone is always same age as the original mom

see what the crew has to offer @Sueet

not an expert by any stretching imagination….. but genetically speaking the cleanest route would be if everything in that one particular strain came from exactly the same mother as opposed to using sister moms….. but I grasp you are growing in bulk so that adds a time component for you. For large scale I guess you gotta stay a few months ahead of the game

Still no matter how you slice it a clone is always same age as the original mom

see what the crew has to offer @Sueet
Sry I dont understand exactly what u sayng . So the seeded mother its the best I mean everything else after her its weaker already?

Cause I dont care I have the space and finances to make often new seeded mothers if that will make my quality and yeald and protection agains pests cause I figured the pest dont attack harder my seeded plants probably cause they was looking like Godzilla copear with my clones from clones from clones 45 generation clone or who knows how many generations. So yea give me more info if u can and se I can grow hella weed aways.

So if you drop a fresh bean and raise it up to be dedicated clone mom then all the clones will have originated from her…. just one hop….

versus drop a fresh bean raise it up to be clone mom then take sister daughter clones from her, then take more clones from the sister daughters there are now 2 hops in there (clone of a clone) yet all clones are still same age as original mom

copy of an original….. versus copy of a copy of an original

Thanks . and how often you think I shoud change the moms? Like if I keep them healty withn those big massive leafs can I use thwm year or 2 ? And also one guy who work in holland he told me its better to make a sister mohter and cut clones from her its better then the seeded mother. But i doubt it he its retarded. I agree wirh you more I agree with him

Back
Top Bottom