I've got a few questions, anyone mind helping?

sexymanwilly

420 Member
So im going to be a new grower, first thing i need help with is: Where should I grow it? I want to do indoors, but i was wondering should i let it grow out in the open in my room or build a small grow room inside my closet?
I am in Washington and i do have my Medical card, so im not worried about being stealthy.
Also what all would I need to get started? (as cheap as possible)

Thanks for the help

In order to grow well, there are certain basics that you must provide the plant.

The plant needs space... light... heat... ventilation... and humidity controlled.

You will need approximately 2x2 ft for each plant... minimum.

You will need enough light to properly illuminate the space... and the light must be the right type to be effective.

Ventilation needs are often overlooked. For healthy plant growth, you need to change the air in your grow space frequently. The larger your grow space, the more of a burden this becomes. If you use HID lights, the ventilation needs of the grow space will also increase.

Humidity is another factor that is often overlooked. Without ventilation, humidity levels will quickly climb in an enclosed space. With high humidity levels you will get all sorts of molds and fungal growth on the buds. Unless you are venting to the exterior of the house or live in a desert... you will need a dehumidifier.

Without knowing a lot more information than you posted, it is hard to answer any other questions. This site has a wonderful section on how to grow successfully. Perhaps a pointer to this resource will help to get you started on your journey?

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

And once you get started, please post a journal on the site so that people can follow along and help when you have issues. There is a thread on the site which gives details on how to accomplish this: How to Make a Grow Journal. It might be even more interesting starting a journal right now - show everyone how you set up a cheap, effective growing operation and the results.

The only other tip is to include photos in your posts. It is very hard to help without knowing what you are dealing with. In many cases, a photo will save you typing out a 1,000 words of explanation. New people always seem to have trouble posting pictures, so there is a thread explaining how to accomplish this: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:goodluck: on your grow... and keep us informed as you make decisions.

One of the 420 sponsors is called Perfect Gardens - they have grow tent packages which will show you a list of things you need and give you a starting point on cost.

You could likely throw something together cheaper if you do it yourself... but there is so much to learn that cutting corners on the set up might be helpful in getting you started.

Back
Top Bottom