I've read about this.

OldSkoool

While inspecting, and pulling off the lower, tiny, non developing buds off my plant, 5 weeks into flower, I found a small, what I thought was tiny bud, but when I squeezed it, pollen sprayed over my finger tips. WTF? I thought to myself. Naturally, I went over the entire plant looking for more 'balls' but found zero. I know she's not a hermi, but I have read where some female plants will reproduce asexually when no pollen is present.

This is a first for me, but I was curious if others here have run into the same thing before? The pollen looks yellowish, but under a scope, more like white sugar crystals. I attempted to pollinate one of the buds, if it does yield seeds, will they be 'feminized'? Thanks for any input.

asexual.JPG

If that male flower was caused by stress or thrown out late in flowering then yes it will be female..If that is a genetic hermie flower, then the seed will carry on the hermie trrait so you would be looking at hermies down the line.. Now some people may be into those..:smokin: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom