Pollination question

weblock420

Evening 420,

Here's the situation if any of the more experienced gardeners could advise that would be cool..

8 females (5-10 days from harvest right now) in a 8 X 4 indoor tent 1 bag seed turned hermie on me (the rest were feminised). I found one pollen sac that had burst overnight literally. Admittedly I'm new grower so...

I moved it out to its own place immediately but it looks like it may have pollinated some of the side branches of a couple of the females. A friend advised me to cut these branches off, what's you're thoughts on this please..panicking a bit here .

Cheers for any input Web.️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If they're 5-10 days from harvest, you won't get any seeds. There isn't enough time for them to develop. The worst that will happen is the affected areas will slow down THC production to devote that energy to seeds, but you'll be harvesting before then.
It's just my opinion, but I wouldn't worry about it.

But I would Google it because that's what I have been told. I never had any hermies because I am very. Careful not to stress my girls out during flowering

Sent from my Robin using 420

If they're 5-10 days from harvest, you won't get any seeds. There isn't enough time for them to develop. The worst that will happen is the affected areas will slow down THC production to devote that energy to seeds, but you'll be harvesting before then.
I was just about to say that, not enough time to get mature seeds. Or pollenate enough to get anything from it.

Thanks Thunder .

I should have mentioned I moved the hermie just over 2weeks ago I've seen like 3 seeds forming on lower branches of a female

But I would Google it because that's what I have been told. I never had any hermies because I am very. Careful not to stress my girls out during flowering

Mate it was the only random in the room and the others are fine, this is a true genetic hermaphrodite not caused by stress .

More confused now I've done some reading ..

There's always differing opinions

More confused now I've done some reading ..

There's always differing opinions

There always will be opinions are like assholes everyone has one, do some reading on grow weed easy.com and any questions you have it will answer. It was written by ryan Riley and he has been doing this for 20 some years and has a lot of knowledge for plant training and also diagnose plant problems

Back
Top Bottom