Pollinated Top?

Like I said, giveaways for the braddahs that like try grow for the first time.

respectfully disagree. not wanting to run you over but that is exactly how to fuck up the general gene pool.

respectfully disagree. not wanting to run you over but that is exactly how to fuck up the general gene pool.
I no was thinking right, you absolutely right. I gotta practice responsibility. Just going trash or keep um for myself.

EDIT: No have to be walking on eggshells, I take all criticism as constructive :shaka:

I no was thinking right, you absolutely right. I gotta practice responsibility. Just going trash or keep um for myself.

EDIT: No have to be walking on eggshells, I take all criticism as constructive :shaka:

it's all cool. so many folk are doing it so i'm probably just shouting at the wind.
for me it's personal. it's kinda ruined an incredible medical grow i know of and worked on. a decade of genetics gone.

it gutted what we were building at the time. we ran 200 plants at a throw.

it's all cool. so many folk are doing it so i'm probably just shouting at the wind.
for me it's personal. it's kinda ruined an incredible medical grow i know of and worked on. a decade of genetics gone.

Sorry to hear that bluter. I had a couple come up a couple of grows ago, just out of the blue..f*cked up my whole grow.
Of course, threw them all out.

Ive been checking all my grows between week 2 to 4, usually in the clear after that.

Sorry to hear that bluter. I had a couple come up a couple of grows ago, just out of the blue..f*cked up my whole grow.

Ive been checking all my grows between week 2 to 4, usually in the clear after that.

i mostly do medical. tinctures/ topicals/ pills etc. there's no reason not to use the bud. even if smoked. i just won't run any of the seed. i also used to run a lot of regs.

like i said, i'm not wanting to run anyone over. i just have strong opinions on the practice. like iron lol :p

Sorry for your woes my braddahs, I going take your advice to heart, mahalos :shaka:

@backyardagain - to get the homies in, give them a good clean healthy rooted growing clone, of good genetics - that is from a known female - and tell them it is theirs for the keeping.

hashtagomigodconverts ... :p

@backyardagain - to get the homies in, give them a good clean healthy rooted growing clone, of good genetics - that is from a known female - and tell them it is theirs for the keeping.

hashtagomigodconverts ... :p
I like running good clones picked out of a pack of seeds. With my rotation clones fit my setup. Just easier then poppin seeds all the time. But its fun hunting for keepers

i usually do a seed then clone run. if i do flat out sativas i get two runs per year in with the summer off. i can squeeze three in with shorter running indica photos if i push a bit. but i hate doing indoor in the heat.

this yr i'm gonna do a few autos cause shit fucked up and i'm up against it. lol :p
i'm actually looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom