Jack Herer!

bigdopehead

This is some of my favorite pot, jack herer...the high is intense and the smell is so skunky and overwhelming...

DSC049971.JPG

jack herer is an incredible strain! i havent had any in a while so you had better enjoy it!!

mmmmm, one of my favorite strains. In fact I still have a couple grams of that. I think I'ma go pack a small bowl of it :blushsmile:

CherryEyed said:
how much did all that run you?

No prices :smokin: but it was a lot...

This stuff gives off such a strong odor from my drawer even triple bagged and in my backpack...if you get a chance to try some I strongly recommend this shit

They do look very much alike. Still looks great. Nice stuff.

yeah, in thayt shot I noticed they do look practically the same, the sugar shot pics in the other threa do it more justice, I think that's just the flash in the one photo, in reality the two don't really look too similar, the sugar shot is much darker in color and is significantly denser, the smells really it away...one's sweet and sugary and the other is a powerful fuity skunk smell...

you sir, are responsible for buying me a new pair of boxers

Daaaaaaaaaaammmnn! Those are some nice nugz

Jack is definitely one of my newer best friends. Its really had to get this kinda stuff up where i live but i just picked up an 8th for 50, and an 8th of sweet tooth before that for the same price.. both are definitely up there on my list.

Keep it burnin!!;)

Back
Top Bottom