Jailed for possessing a gram

Re: Jailed for possesing a gram

I"m sure that law enforcement could have been doing some real police work instead of f#$king with you.I think this is called"job security" for law enforcment. Be strong

all pot heads should carry g*ns and just start shooting out a fear and defense for their lives..........Plead self defense and get free. Less cops, more freedom, lol sounds good to me....

Just say, All I know is some random person came storming into my home with a gun.. I reacted appropriately. self defense....... lmao

Alcohol prohibition doesn't exist anymore because of the amount of ppl that got killed directly as a result of it being a crime.....if pot heads were as violent as alcoholics, we'd all be legally smoking again by now.

I was Busted while in posession of "The Card" (RI Medical Marijuana Program) and 420% Legal with NO Usable Marijuana. While in prison held without bail met a friend who was arrested for a gram and sentenced to 1.5 years at the RI ACI (Adult Correctional Institution) Medium Security Facility. While I was held I heard Rep Charlie Rangel of NY claim on Meet the Press "Nobody is in prison for smoking a joint or small amounts of Marijuana." I have seen first hand how American Justice has turned the War on Drugs upside down incarcerrating and seizing property from millions of Americans annually for "small amounts of Marijuana." We as a Nation need to amend these archaic Laws to reflect the will of the people. After all America is governed by citizens who are there to represent us. We need to demand change and stop being embarassed into submitting to these intrusions and wrongful incarcerrations. Not one person on the planet should be jailed for growing or posessing Marijuana for personal use.
I wish you all well and hope the Court dismiss your cases or you are found Not Guilty.:goodluck:
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom