James 2nd Grow - Mystery Seed - Coco + Perlite - Summer Outdoor

James dBong

Hello people from around the world I present my 2nd real grow, both outdoor grows, and in this summer I'll grow a Mystery seed that I had, no information about but I hope that the plant don't give me a par of balls!
I don't know if is a indica or a big sativa is a regular seed.

What I have so far: Started Germination day 1 Jun and today day 5 I put her on the soil, is made whit clean coco coir I washed very well and a hand of Perlite for optimal drainage. Im growing outdoors whit some Nice weather in a 5 gallon pot. Hope that the size is good enouth for the plant.

Will put some Photos from what I have so far, Wish me luck! Will update the Photos once a week so cya! :thumb:

IMG_231218.JPG
IMG_23139.JPG
IMG_231412.JPG
IMG_233110.JPG
IMG_233210.JPG
IMG_233310.JPG
IMG_23349.JPG

Why James, what a beautiful baby you have there! :thumb: Hopefully she takes after her mother! :blunt:

Hey Mediwana! First Week for her I can already see the second pair of leaves, the weather was cloudy for 2 days so bad development but in the other hand they lock nice! maybe for the second week will give 1/4 streght nutes just for see how she reacts, there she is :circle-of-love:

IMG_238216.JPG
IMG_238319.JPG
IMG_238415.JPG
IMG_238520.JPG

Hey there, James! I haven't been around for a little while, thought I'd stop by and see how it's going. How that baby?? Hope you're both doing well. I'll be watching for an update. I started a journal of my own, stop by if you get a chance! I will leave this here for you...
:joint::joint:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

hello every one im very sorry for did not gave any updates i has just very Sad beacuse my plant had a really small growth untill some weeks ago!! yes the plant is still alive and a made a transplant today from a 3 gallon Pot to a 5.5 gallon, the plant is two months old and is very Nice! Is big and Healthy i think that got up to 7 nodes and i can see clearly the sativa power!! Tomorow Whit great pleasure i put some pics think all!

She's getting big! Looking good James, she's got those long slender-finger leaves. Just lovely! :thumb::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom