Jiffy Pod in Bubble Bucket?

you could... i would adivse against it..

i never used a jiffy pod in a dwc (many have with success) but i have heard about people also getting root rot caused from them

rapid rooters IMO are amazing.

you see the thing is that rapid rooters dry out too quick for me and im at work for 8+ hours, ill be completly honest with you i soaked a rapid rooter befoere i went to work, and by the time i got home it was bone dry and my seedling died. I know rapid rooters are the way to go for hydro but im stuck with a peatmoss jiffy pod, i guess ill just wait, im so sick of using soil though thats why i wanted to use my DWC. Guess ill just have to wait though.....

Peat pellets in active hydro systems disintegrate and can block pumps, feed lines, and emitters.

In a Bubble bucket, there is no pump or lines to clog so the peat pods shouldn't cause a problem.

Peat pellets in active hydro systems disintegrate and can block pumps, feed lines, and emitters.

In a Bubble bucket, there is no pump or lines to clog so the peat pods shouldn't cause a problem.

i'v just heard horror stories of people using those in bubblers, and finding out the hard way that hold too much moisture, and end up rotting out the roots.

but i'v also seen success with it... so, just be alert if you go that route

Back
Top Bottom