Jmack's 2015 Outdoor Spring Line Up

jmack

First let me say that I am not a professional grower, But i am not a rookie. I have been growing off and on 30 plus years. Primary outdoor guerrilla style central east coast and southeast. Usually with pretty good success in naturally good native soil that needed very little amending just some ferts.

But for the last 4 years I have not been able to pull of a grow to save my life..lol.
I currently live in live some where in the southeast 36 latitude. The natural soil composition is a thin layer of top soil covering red clay from here to hell. I have done good scout work and have found some great locations, but between the clay and critters. Just can't pull one off.

So this year once again I try. HELP !!!

This is the plan to amend the soil (Clay)

I have purchased the following
2 3 cub. ft of premier peat moss
2 bags of Black Kow 50-lb Organic Manure
2 bags of Black Hen 20-lb Organic Manure
2 bag of Stay Green Garden Soil.
4 bags Miracle-Gro 8-Quart Perlite
1 small bag of fast acting lime

haveing trouble up loading image ?

Got half of the mix done on 4-16-15, could only do half. Man this is hard work. Oh by the way I staged all the ingredients to see if animals were going be attracted. came back a week later and noticed one of the bags of chicken manure had been ripped opened and a small amount spilled out. Not bad probably dear ? Plan to use some hair or worn hair piece of the old lady. Watered the mix and got a good rain to saturate the peat moss. placed the majority in containers.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom