Joints.

feelintherasta

They are really starting to get on my nerves bc sometimes i can roll them and sometimes i can't. my major problem is that the ends dont roll good and more like fold over and crinkle up. only way i can make a good one is if i roll it the best i can and then take something and poke the bud so it is pack more and then add more weed. any advice would be good. also should i learn on 1 1/4's instead of regular papers?

Welcome to the SeXy VeXy class of Joint Rolling 101!!!!
Unfortunatly the batteries to my digital camera crapped out on me, but I hooked up the trusty ol' webcam... so I don't know if this'll help you at all, but this is a trick my dad taught me when I was having that same problem...

1. Begin with the essentials: some rolling papers and a decent amount of busted up weed
2. Put weed into paper, and make a small "ditch" in the center (see picture 1)
3. Fold the paper into the ditch, tucking it and rolling one side and then following through with the second side.
4. Lick and adhese (see picture 2)
5. Seal one end and put a filter paper (if desired) into the other end and TADAA (see picture 3)

I know it's not the same written down, but it's the best I could do....practise rolling with the ditch though....I found it way easier and still use it sometimes!!! I'm gonna go smoke that fine joint I just rolled :D
Peace

i guess i'll just have to keep practicing...anyone else have any techniques?

aw gee thanks

Maan it just takes practice. You can hear a million differant tecniques, but you'll get it right by keeping at it and discovering your own method.... much like sex

SeXy VeXy said:
aw gee thanks

no no no dont take me wrong...you helped a lot but i guess the only way to master it is to practice.

they have a few indepth tutorials on www.everyonedoesit.com
Me and my friend did a tulip a few times and it was awesome

I use JOB 1.5's when I roll..... i fold about 1/4th-1/2 of an inch of the paper up at the bottom, push the corners in and put my weed in there and "pack" the weed in by rolling my fingers over it, then start rolling and it gets packed more as i roll... then just lick the gum, and i usually tear one of the ends off and put that end in my mouth..
hope that helps

Thanks
xchasecx420

alright i bought the job cigg roller and it works like a charm, rolls the best joints i've seen and does it quick. also is pretty small so its easily concelable.

was it the small clear one??? my friend got one of thoes and he rolls cigs so fucking tight that you can put it in your pocket and forget about it and it wont break.. takes a while for it to burn also....

Buy a pack of Zig Zags and bum a couple of smokes of someone you know who smokes cigarettes (if you don't smoke). Empty out the tabacco and practise rolling with it.

Easiest way to learn.

oh man... i fuckin love this site

my joint roller is working great for me...maybe in week when i get my cell activated i'll take a couple of pics of joints i rolled with it. also my homemade marble pipe.

Re: Joints...

i guess i jsut like bringin back old threads today. if you really need help with rolling joints get a dollar bill, i'm lookin at a 10 right now cuz its all i got. . .just one, dont think i'm ritch or anything, but i folded(folded? feld? i dunno) so you could read the 10 on the end, but no further than that.

then you take yoru paper and put it in there, where the paper is also feld(?) so it fits right in there making sure that the glue side is on the long side of the paper facing you, then take your broke up nugs and put it in there

then put the end together and roll the dollar bill back and forth so you are puttin the weed together, make sure you arent doing it too tight other wise if it is moist bud you will roll it to tight and not be able to drag off it.

then roll it down to where the glue sticks up a little bit and lick the glue, then your roll the bill up wards and you have a perfect little joint!!

Back
Top Bottom