Just a quick hello.

Sanwan

Been lurking around a bit and trying to gather up info, finally took the plunge into our own garden. My wife goes to chemo and has some meds that would knock a normal person down BUT smoking really helps her tremendously, so we are gonna do it ourselves.
Not sure how much to say or how comfortable to feel doing so, but wanted to be cool and at least say hello. Great site and plenty of great information for us to pour over. Hope to see ya' all around in conversation and learning.
Jawasan

Re: Just a quick hello...

Hello jawasan,:welcome: to 420Mag we are all here for both you and your wife! Hope you are in a Cannabis friendly State and if you need any asistance whatsoever do not hesitste just ask!
Here are some links to some great grow journals maybe you should start one when you are comfortable and know this is a cool place. We are here to help spread information and knowledge of all things Cannabis. Do you grow soil or hydroponically?
I also take heavy meds and am a recent MMJ patient after extensive injuries.
Anyway here are the links:
Kush DWC grow
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Re: Just a quick hello...

Hello jawasan, :welcome: to the fiendliest 420 site on the net. Sounds like maybe you are not in a medical mj state. Please feel safe here and post only what you are comfortable letting others know. Enjoy the forums. I'll see ya around. :peace:

:ciao: Hey jawasan How you liking it here? You finding your way around 420 ok? Ask if you need anything buddy. Hope your wife is doing well. Please speak up with any questions. We are here to help any way we can, that includes just listening. Hope all is well and please continue to visit and post often. :welcome: to the Community. Your family now. ;) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom