Just a short hash question

maggot_09

What do you like the best?
Hash/Marijuana?
In what way is hash better than ganja? Quz you dont get so much hash from some marijuana.
More THC?

maggot_09 said:
What do you like the best?
Hash/Marijuana?
In what way is hash better than ganja? Quz you dont get so much hash from some marijuana.
More THC?

I like weed better, but I love smoking hash every once in awhile.

I think it makes you trip out a lot more.

There's more THC in hash.

Hash will always be more potent than weed. All those sticky crystals you see on weed, the ones that contain the THC, are what HASH is made out of. Good hash will have NO plant material, and contain only the trichomes (the crystals). Extremeley potent hash will be mad eof the finest, most filtered trichomes. EIther way, with weed, you are smoking the crystals AND plant material.
However, if I had to chose between an 8th of weed and an 8th of hash, id have to go with the weed. Hash can only be smoked in a pipe or eaten. Weed you can roll and vaporize and share among friends. With hash, especially expensive hash, it has to be pased fairly quickly, since it stays lit and continues to burn. WIth weed, you can spark a bowl, then chat a bit, or you can light a joint and slowly pass it around. The best thing to do is get some weed, and sprinkle a little hash on top....thems some good times ahead if you do that.
-PM

I'll take an 1/8 of Kief over an 1/8 of Hash anyday...

... i know that wasnt the question... but thats my answer.

I love smoking hash (not as much a weed) but it definatly gives me a more sativa high. Fuck in England it used to smell like liquorish. I love that smell. The taste is really good too

Back
Top Bottom