Just checking in - how does she look?

HappyDays

How does she look guys..??? About ready for harvest

IMG_20221017_103629802.jpg

IMG_20221017_103623439.jpg

IMG_20221017_103615572.jpg

IMG_20221017_103605076.jpg

IMG_20221017_103539854.jpg

@HappyDays , she is definitely a beauty in the ruff. Great job of camouflage.

I'm thinking of growing a few plants in the ground this coming season, out in the ruff such as what you have done.
Question; how often do you feed her?
I grow in pots and gauge when to feed by the weight of the pot.

Also, how do you keep the pest's off of her, such as worms and other critters?

Anyway, she is a beauty and thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking of growing a few plants in the ground this coming season, out in the ruff such as what you have done.

Honestly I am a first-time grower I started her inside I waited 6 weeks before I put her in the ground outside I let her stay in the ground for 4 months then I put her in the 15 gallon pot as far as feeding I started her off on bottled water then when I put her outside I have rain water buckets that I collect the water in I use regular potting soil mixed with red dirt ,clay, cow manure, horse manure ,chicken manure (dead perch) I generally water every 2 days 15 gallon pot I give my plant 2 gallons of water she's usually due in 2 days for another feeding I do not spend money on unnecessary things that I don't need everyone says but cow mag or they will swear by a certain manufacturer it's all in how much time you want to invest I'm pretty sure I plan to cut mine today it got down to 31° last night and she's ready for harvest anyway I've never done the curing or the drying so this is the first for me one Grover to another hope all is well

Honestly I am a first-time grower I started her inside I waited 6 weeks before I put her in the ground outside I let her stay in the ground for 4 months then I put her in the 15 gallon pot as far as feeding I started her off on bottled water then when I put her outside I have rain water buckets that I collect the water in I use regular potting soil mixed with red dirt ,clay, cow manure, horse manure ,chicken manure (dead perch) I generally water every 2 days 15 gallon pot I give my plant 2 gallons of water she's usually due in 2 days for another feeding I do not spend money on unnecessary things that I don't need everyone says but cow mag or they will swear by a certain manufacturer it's all in how much time you want to invest I'm pretty sure I plan to cut mine today it got down to 31° last night and she's ready for harvest anyway I've never done the curing or the drying so this is the first for me

I've never done the curing or the drying so this is the first for me one Grover to another hope all is well
Thanks for that information. I like the way you are growing and I may just try to duplicate it coming this spring. I have horse and chicken manure to utilize, guess I'll have to buy me a cow as well, lol.
From all appearances you are doing a top notch job of growing.

There are different ways of curing, personally I hang the plant upside down for several days (it may take 10 or more) until the branches snap - after bending them. Keep in mind that it helps if there is air circulating in the room, do not put a fan directly on the plant, let it dry naturally.
The other thing to check is the buds, if they are still sticky after several days, give the plant a few days longer to let the sticky stuff become absorbed into the bud.
Then when the plant has dried, trim the buds off the stems, I keep the sugar leaves attached to the bud, they are full of thc, some people remove those leaves.
Put the buds in a glass jar for a month, don't pack the jar tight, they should be loose so air can get to them when opened. Then every day for that month open the jar for minute or so to let fresh air mingle with the buds, this is called "burping". Personally I shake the jar lightly assuring air gets to each bud, then after a minute or so, recap the jar and store in a dark area at room temperature until the next day, then burp again.

This cure will keep the harshness to a minimum.

Good luck and let me know how it turned out.

Covered dreamy,before second night of frost trying to let my girl get a few more days of growth, second picture is of my 4 newbies left them to fend to the frost

32 degree tonight in FL, covered my one and only auto that was suppose to mature in mid November.

Back
Top Bottom