Just got Under Current CC (4) Some help please

rud3dog

(This the XL edition) Ive grown for a couple of years but this is my first time with hydroponics. I was told these are one of the best systems on the market today. I got the 4 bucket and have 3 holes in each lid for baskets. I heard this system can me a little tricky putting togeather becuase of how tight the pipes are ect. Can some one please elaborate that or if you know any good instructional vids?

Is it true that I will see twice the growth and larger yeilds then soil? I really hope so becuase I spent alot of $ and Im not rich. I plan to grow 12 plants at a time with a 600watt mh/hps along with many high power cfl's. Im always looking and learning so please dont hesitate to tell me some things. O yeah I also got the best chemicals ( im told ) and I was told it was a must to get a little computer sensor that mesures ph/temp/ and PPM. This will all fit in a 4x8 tent (nice tent, not a DIY) and will fans ect.

thanks to all

I'm afraid I'd have to say you were a victim of hype. I think it is safe to say, in general, that hydros do produce higher yields. Double, with the same lights, environment, experience, setup, etc., not gonna happen.

I guess it's like anything. It depends on the strain and the nutes. I'm Running 12 Plants on the under current with 3 1000's I have had no Problem Producing 4+ ounces per plant.

Back
Top Bottom