Just moved to cali and need some guidance

CookieMan

Passionado
High,

I just moved to Anaheim from Colorado and thought I should make a post here before making any appointments with docs or anything like that. I never bothered with getting my medical card in Colorado as it was easier for me to just get it from my neighbors or their neighbors. Is it even worth it to get a card here? I was thinking it would be so I have the convenience of a store to stop at. Although I have noticed there aren't as many dispensarys here in cali as there are in colorado. In colorado they are EVERYWHERE.

Anyways, is it worth it to get my medical card?
If so, what is the easiest way to get one?
What is required to purchase from a store here?
Anything else I should know?

I suffer from insomnia and back spasims/pain.

p.s. High to any old timers who recognize me.

welcome to so cal. it depends where u look, L.A. and the valley have lots of places and long beach which is closer has a bunch of places too. well worth getting if u have no connections here in so cal, easy to get just do a search there are lots of docs close to u. after u get your card u just show up with the paper work and they will let u in.

its kinda like this...pay the "doc" the fee, get the rec.

-no wait, it is exactly like that. :roorrip:

go in there, pay them, see doc, tell them whats up and poof u have it, no stress needed they want u to have it, it's there business.

1st time u go u need to take your paper work with u and sign in, after that u can just show up with your card. yes any dispensary. look on ***********s to see whats local to u

Update:

I managed to sneak off during lunch to get to the dmv and get my CA DL and then managed to swing by the doc after class and got my card. Now I need to figure out which dispensary is the best for me. The one I went to yesterday wasn't exactly what I was expecting, The Springs in Santa Fe springs.

i have never been to that one, i love herbal solutions here in long beach, there are 3 of them but don't know where the others are

Back
Top Bottom