Need assistance, Moving

Giomeister

I am planning a relocate to Central or Northern Cali.

I grew up in Pasadena CA,

My ideal is Manteca or French Camp.

Near Stockton i was there years ago. and i want to grow enough to sustain my family and i .and Sell to dispensaries in the area. Making a enough to have a simple life.

I am not looking to be rich or to have the huge home. I like simple, do not have real bills, no credit cards, only pay rent and utilities and basics.

Otherwise, i am 41 and have a clean record and have not smoked in 20 years.

I am jacked up on perscriptions though and need another way..

Chronic Pain. My wife is in the same boat.

any pearls of wisdom or knowledge would be helpful.

I wish to become legal and grow it....and help the masses learn and use it freely.

The point to anyone reading this, if you know any basic knowledge that would be of help. Advise...i Would be forever grateful...

Thanks

I am planning a relocate to Central or Northern Cali.

I grew up in Pasadena CA,

My ideal is Manteca or French Camp.

Near Stockton i was there years ago. and i want to grow enough to sustain my family and i .and Sell to dispensaries in the area. Making a enough to have a simple life.

I am not looking to be rich or to have the huge home. I like simple, do not have real bills, no credit cards, only pay rent and utilities and basics.

Otherwise, i am 41 and have a clean record and have not smoked in 20 years.

I am jacked up on perscriptions though and need another way..

Chronic Pain. My wife is in the same boat.

any pearls of wisdom or knowledge would be helpful.

I wish to become legal and grow it....and help the masses learn and use it freely.

I'm a caregiver for a patient that's been in the same boat as you buddy. I'd recommend the following counties due to more reasonable laws with mmj: Humboldt, Mendocino, Del Norte, San Jose, Santa Cruz. My patient would get nasty attitudes from his prescriptions coming up and down, on and off, the mmj sure takes the edge off. Bring your prescriptions and medical records into whichever doctor you choose and let them know marijuana helps you. Your wife can do the same, and either or of you can be a caregiver too. The going rate 'selling' to dispensaries vary, and I have no experience doing that, but, I'd figure it's 2800-3200 a lb indoor, and 2400-3000 a lb outdoor. With a T5 400w fixture you're looking at a quarter lb each in flowering, or a 1000w hps at a lb and a half. That's the donation they give you for you're costs and labor, "you can't make money". Hope that helps.

zhummingsig.jpg

I have no intentions of making it big. I want to be able to handle rent and the space to grow and feed my family.

My debt is minimal, i have no credit, thus no cards or anything funny to pay on.

A car payment that i took over for my son, he is in Hawaii and it would have cost him a mint to ship it.

Otherwise, rent, food, gas for the cars and electricity....thats it and oh yea the cheap cricket phone. 40 per month.

I want to be able to help people and get the medicine i need i would save alot if i stop taking my lovely opiates.

I have no intentions of making it big. I want to be able to handle rent and the space to grow and feed my family.

My debt is minimal, i have no credit, thus no cards or anything funny to pay on.

A car payment that i took over for my son, he is in Hawaii and it would have cost him a mint to ship it.

Otherwise, rent, food, gas for the cars and electricity....thats it and oh yea the cheap cricket phone. 40 per month.

I want to be able to help people and get the medicine i need i would save alot if i stop taking my lovely opiates.

Good deal, credit can be handy, but credit card debts are never dandy! Nice working together with family in hard times I know that. Don't let your wife be a stranger to help out, I can spend all day messing around with little things, and next you know there's something else to do lol. If your paying the household bills your doing golden as 'blago' would say. ;)

zhummingsig.jpg

Glo, you do relize there's a 3-4 month dry spell between seed/clones and the finished product. Plus equipment, electricity, and nute costs for that same period. I'm just sayin' gettin started this late in the season could be costly as you can't depend on nature.

Also as far as Mondocino county is concerned there are many rules and regulations. They seem to change yearly and always depends on who's in power!>/

I am still open to any place in northern cali. Alot more reasonable and i can get my medicine and if people get help along the way even better..

Like i said not looking to be rich. However if i can touch a few people and spread the meds that would be cool.

And, Jack Herers work is not in vain.

I am still open to any place in northern cali. Alot more reasonable and i can get my medicine and if people get help along the way even better..

Like i said not looking to be rich. However if i can touch a few people and spread the meds that would be cool.

And, Jack Herers work is not in vain.

R.I.P. Jack Herer!!! { 5/18/1939 - 4/15/2010 }

Jack_Herer5.jpg

zhummingsig.jpg

My point being even if i work some bs job somewhere and make what i make now and sell some on the side to dispensaries i will do ok.

I make 11.50 an hour and support a family....wife, 2 kids....

The point to anyone reading this, if you know any basic knowledge that would be of help. Advise...i Would be forever grateful...

Thanks

Hello I couldn't message you or reply to your visitor message because I don't have enough posts!! Just wanted to say I have no clue really on the point system, but I know it is good to receive them..Hope you are having a good day:grinjoint:

So dude's after some soul searching, i think Nevada is the ideal. Can still be licensed, more than likely get some BS job, and live in a place good for the old bones.

i think Vegas is the ideal...cheaper to live as well than the cali dirt.

I am not sure about the laws though, need to brush up. i think 4 mature, and 3 immature plants, and a limit is 12 have to double check.

good info. Thank you.

The one question i am somewhat lost on is this.

Let us say you are a caregiver for 10 people. How would this cap the limit on growth of plants. 4 mature plants would not be enough for all of them and you...

I am not sure what the norm of weed per plant is, I am guessing maybe an ounce off an average plant..Is there a way to keep the grow cycle just flowing right along so you are always harvesting??I wonder if you can only have a certain amount of people you can caregive for??

the law says the flower blooms, so what you harvest, and have 4 other matures hit the next month....might be worth another's thoughts.

The other question that just came to mind...

What if a household has 2 licensed people, does that mean i can double my grow.

curious questions, need to find answers....

By the way neither of us have touched it in 20 plus years....

However, the benefits are making me want to pursue this, better than the legal RX.....

For sure!!!I totally understand. The benefits will deft shine through someday

I would move in a minute, but..there are reasons that we stay..especially the family aspect of it..I will just wait for now till hopefully the law passes for us one day.. I mean imagine even the retired folks could stay at home and grow and make some extra money.It is benefiting them and others...It would be so ideal all around.. I Know people that have never even smoked, wouldn't even if they grew it.. These are the same people who are studying and learning so when it is time, they know how to grow and grow well.. Shit!! as much as I love my house plants and cloning them and taking care of them, I know it would be so fulfilling..Cannabis helped this country at onetime, It deft will be shown soon again on the benefits..How can anyone deny that... look at all the tax money made off it last year for Cali..This is what we need to get the economy back on track!! Can't wait

The other question that just came to mind...

What if a household has 2 licensed people, does that mean i can double my grow.

curious questions, need to find answers....

By the way neither of us have touched it in 20 plus years....

However, the benefits are making me want to pursue this, better than the legal RX.....

Yes, you can pretty much double the grow as long as their separated with different licenses posted for each area. As for caregiving in California, the only for sure way is to caregive for only one person, and I guess legaly doing so you would have to do more than plant caregiving, you would actually have to be a caregiver, or be related atleast. They don't want you caregiving for people you don't associate with on a daily basis just to grow more realisticly. Say you're mom and wife are patients and you just live with your wife, you could grow for all 3 of yourselfs, and if you were the caregiver of somebody else on a daily basis regularly you could be their medical caregiver too. You wouldn't be able to do any more without lurking in the trouble zone.

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom