Just ordered a vape

So, I'm getting tired of the harshness from smoking so i pulled the trigger on a vape. I ordered the VP101B from Noble Vapor

Anybody have any experience with this unit? It's hard to find reviews on it, but it looks like a very solid piece of equipment. I'm excited, and cant wait for it's arrival. I've only ever smoked from a vape once, and it was a great experience. I love how you experience 100% flavor.

only vape experience i have is with a homemade lightbulb vape or two and personally i think it tasted like CRAP with a capital C-R-A-P lol
but i think the lightbulb might have had something to do with it

let us know how it works! i want to give the vapes another chance (with a real one) but theyre too much $$$ for me to blow on something i might not like. no biggie, i have no probs with smoking it

-RC

I have the Noble Vapor VP600 and love it. Good price & digital screen. The only bad things is the whips will get broken if your not careful.

rc51sport get a cheap one off from ebay. They may not be a volcano, but they're good and as cheap as 50-60 bucks.

I have the Noble Vapor VP600 and love it. Good price & digital screen. The only bad things is the whips will get broken if your not careful.

rc51sport get a cheap one off from ebay. They may not be a volcano, but they're good and as cheap as 50-60 bucks.
good to hear. this one has digital controls, and was only $52 with free shipping from scalediscounters.

I would post the link but I'm too lazy to read the rules and see if it's allowed. I know some forums don't like that as they consider it free advertising.

just got it yesterday. I used it 4 times last night, and i have to say, it's not worth vaping anything other than premium in there. The high doesnt seem to last as long, but it's a more pure, light, mellow feeling.

I kept the temps between 375 and 390. Anybody have any tips for a n00b to get better acquainted with it? I like it, but for the work, it might just be easier to smoke from a pipe.

People are always saying how much herb it saves you, but in order to get the same effects, it seems you have to use it more frequently. Normally, one bowl of the kush is all i need at night, but last night, we vaped 2 servings of the kush, and 2 servings of the mids. Is there something I'm doing wrong? i left the whip's bowl on the element the whole time, I'm not sure if you're supposed to or not as the unit didnt come with any instructions. The bowl was just getting too hot to take it off. I vaped until we werent getting anything else from it, and the herb was all dry and brown and dead looking. i stirred it around and it crumbled, so I'm sure it was done

I have found that the vaporizer gets you higher than smoking. I have also found that it makes schwagg decent.

I put my weed in there and pack it down with my finger or pen. Stick it in and let it warm up for a few then start hitting. I have found that it is much nicer when it is only me on the vape. It does take some getting used to.

using a vap hits you a little later then smoking, in my experience

i want to go use mine now.. its been a while haha

yeah i think its just user error because me and my girlfriend broke it out last night and gave it another whirl.

I broke the herb up a lot finer than last time, and used a bit less. I only had to keep the temp at a steady 380 with good results. God you can take monster hits with this. We ended up smoking about half of what we usually do with the bowl and got like 5x more high.

Usually when i smoke this kush before i go to sleep, it's harder to wake up in the morning, but this morning was great, i woke up with tons of energy and i felt like a new man lol.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. the vape is so soothing on your lungs and throat, it's a must have for daily smokers. I find myself taking a super long full drag, and then just breathing as normal and getting lost in the amazing taste as i exhale.

The taste is like 10x better than the smell.

I can't even remember how long the high lasted. I know i was awake for a good 2 hours after we vaped and ate stuff and don't recall the high going away at all.

I remember right after we were done, i asked my lady if she wanted to go get some food, and she had been laying on the bed while she was vaping, and i was sitting on the floor, and she said she forgot how to get up. It seriously took her a good minute to get up lol.

If you don't have a vape, get one immediately. for $50, it cant be beat.

Congrats dude on going with a much healthier way to puff:ganjamon:. Vaping is the bomb !! Once ya get the groove , and the go back to smoking...you'll def. notice the dif., its like night and day.

SilverSurfer fan myself....works for me!

Vap on brother !!:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom