SO i ordered a vape

ZEE DOUCHE

so the other day i found 2 approx 50$ vapes on ebay. there was the BC buddy deluxe and the AromaCare one. i chose the aromacare because it has an on/off switch and the other one does not. anyway it should arrive sometime this week and i was wondering if anyone out there has any vaporizing tricks/techniques(sp). so ya just leave a message if u have any info. thanks! Peace

ZEE DOUCHE said:
so the other day i found 2 approx 50$ vapes on ebay. there was the BC buddy deluxe and the AromaCare one. i chose the aromacare because it has an on/off switch and the other one does not. anyway it should arrive sometime this week and i was wondering if anyone out there has any vaporizing tricks/techniques(sp). so ya just leave a message if u have any info. thanks! Peace
the trick is to read the instructions

THe BC Vapoorizor is OK, I bought it a few months back. But nothing can ever compare to the VOLCANO! I tested one of those bad boyts out in Amsterdam...WOW! Best of the best. TOo bad they run about 500 bucks X_X
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
THe BC Vapoorizor is OK, I bought it a few months back. But nothing can ever compare to the VOLCANO! I tested one of those bad boyts out in Amsterdam...WOW! Best of the best. TOo bad they run about 500 bucks X_X
-PM
In your opinion, is a BC Vaporizor worth the money?

J8, in my opinion, YES, it is. I paid 80 buks for mine after all was said and done. THey sold a smaller verion of it for 60 I think, but I ordered it a while back so prices may have changed. Its not the BEST vaporizor, but it is worth the money you pay for it, since the exceptional vapes start @ around 200 bucks and just go up.
I didn't care for it at first, because it was difficult for me to not actualy "smoke" my weed. BUt after some expermentation and use, I've come to enjoy my BC Vape. It REALLY lets you taste your marijuana, not like anything you can ever tatste through burning it. It gets you realy high but in such a smooth, relaxed mellow maneer, with no headache or bad side effects from smoking. Plus, its the healthiest way, short of eating it, to intake marijuana. Again, NOT THE BEST, id rank it with OK. But totaly worth the 80 bucks compared to most of what i've seen out there. It's well known, tried and true.
Little nitpick however, be careful you dont get shake into the middle section where the heating element is. Its not dangerous or anything, but its a bitch to clean out ;-)
Hope that helps.
-PM

OH, and forgot to memtnion, when I got my BC vape it came with specific instructions for heating it BEFORE putting any herb into it, for a specific amount of time, to eleminiate oils and such reamining from the manufacturing process. SO please, make sure you DO read the instructions, dont want you inhaling a bunch of chemical shit into your lungs!!!
-PM

How doe's the vapo high compare to the smoked high?
just wondering because i really might get a BC Vape...

My friend bought one. I forgot the model name, but it sucked. Your high is really mild and I could just barely feel it on my body. Its a waste of weed in my opinion. When you smoke it, say out of a bong, you get a much "better" high. I have heard people say they get blasted though so I dont know. Ill just keep smokin the old fashion ways. :smokin: :cool:

Any good recommendations?
BC Vape is the candidate

KingKronic said:
My friend bought one. I forgot the model name, but it sucked. Your high is really mild and I could just barely feel it on my body. Its a waste of weed in my opinion. When you smoke it, say out of a bong, you get a much "better" high. I have heard people say they get blasted though so I dont know. Ill just keep smokin the old fashion ways. :smokin: :cool:
I agree, my friend has one too and it really doesn't get us all that high. it does let u taste the bud much better though. maybe a more high quality vape would do better but for now i ain't got that cash and i like smoking my herb so i'll stick wit that. hope ur vape works great though ZEE

I gotta defend the vap here. Vaporizing marijuana is essentialy, gtting all the good parts of the plant, and none of the bad. You are heating up the THC to the point of its evaporation, getting all the thc and none of the plant material, which is useless wihtout the THC in the first place.
It took me a while to first figure out how to properly use the vaporizor, and secondly, to get used to inhaling a thin vapor as opposed to thick smoke. Once i got the hang of it, its difficult to go back to smoking. Not only does you TRUELY taste the flavor of your weed (And words cant describe how deliscous weed is and how burning it takes so much of that good taste away), but it gives you a super clean high. By that I mean, none of the headaches, none of the heavy feeling, etc.
Dont get me wrong, I smoke all the time. But when I get some relaly good cheeba, you can bet I wont waste it all my frying it with fire...i'll be vapingg that dosha in my BC Vaporizor.
As for the VOLCANO...WOW! Hitting one of those knocked me on my ass after ONE inhale. Truely the best of the vapes.
-PM

uh ya so i put in about .1 finely chopped nice homegrown bud. it covered the the bottom of the bowl but after at least 10 mins with this thing on i didnt see shit coming out of the bowl.

Zee....well, im not sure what kind of vaporizor you are using, but with my BC vape, you are supposed to leave the thing plugged in for at least 10 minutes, with the glass OFF. Once the 10 minutes is up, you put your herb in the metal piece in the center, cover it with glass, and inhale. Shake your bud around a little bit, and you will start tasting some sweet swet herb. YOu dont nessicarily SEE anything. SOmetimes you will see a grey mist, but you are not BURNING anything, so dont expect to see a cloud of smoke like when you hit a pipe.
It takes a bit of experience to know when your weed is totaly vaped (IE: Has no more THC), but best I can describe is when it looks dark brown, tastes icky sweet, and gets a slight singed smell.
Hope that helps.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
I gotta defend the vap here. Vaporizing marijuana is essentialy, gtting all the good parts of the plant, and none of the bad. You are heating up the THC to the point of its evaporation, getting all the thc and none of the plant material, which is useless wihtout the THC in the first place.
It took me a while to first figure out how to properly use the vaporizor, and secondly, to get used to inhaling a thin vapor as opposed to thick smoke. Once i got the hang of it, its difficult to go back to smoking. Not only does you TRUELY taste the flavor of your weed (And words cant describe how deliscous weed is and how burning it takes so much of that good taste away), but it gives you a super clean high. By that I mean, none of the headaches, none of the heavy feeling, etc.
Dont get me wrong, I smoke all the time. But when I get some relaly good cheeba, you can bet I wont waste it all my frying it with fire...i'll be vapingg that dosha in my BC Vaporizor.
As for the VOLCANO...WOW! Hitting one of those knocked me on my ass after ONE inhale. Truely the best of the vapes.
-PM
by cleaner do you mean less body more mental?
cause that would make sense... i know it burns at THC's boiling point but what about the other cannabinoids? THC is associated with a more cerebral high that the others... CBN and such...

Back
Top Bottom