Easy Vape is Chinese

smokalotomus2

So im kinda pissed cause I ordered the Easy Vape Hands Free vaporizer last night, and I was searching around today and found out it was made in China, and I've heard things about China like using toxic glues and the quality just aint there. I was planning on getting Da Buddah but the place I ordered it from said they no longer carried it due to lack of thermosatic controls and reccommended the Easy Vape. So I guess I just want some opinions on what you guys would do, send it back or keep it?

So im kinda pissed cause I ordered the Easy Vape Hands Free vaporizer last night, and I was searching around today and found out it was made in China, and I've heard things about China like using toxic glues and the quality just aint there. I was planning on getting Da Buddah but the place I ordered it from said they no longer carried it due to lack of thermosatic controls and reccommended the Easy Vape. So I guess I just want some opinions on what you guys would do, send it back or keep it?

Where's the Volcano Vapourizer made? I hear lots of good things about it. It's getting pretty hard to find anything not made in China these days and I prefer to do without while I look for a North American made product. I've got an old BC Vapourizer that I spark up every now and then and it's pretty much as crappy as crappy can get but it gets the job done.

Volcano is made in Germany, as are many good things!!

I spent a little extra and bought the Herbal Aire ($300ish), made in Canada. It comes with a 1 year warranty, and is made in Alberta. (30 mins from me)

Great system, less than half price of volcano, and works as well or better.

Hope this is useful!
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom