Just popping in to say hello, catch up and ask some questions

fourthree

Hi to everyone out there today, hope everyone's enjoying their day and their grows. I thought i would post for a couple of reasons, mostly for questions (as we do) and also to bring up to date on my grow, for those who already have seen my previous posts i'm hoping to pick your brains with a hopeful answers to some questions. so to bring you up to date ....
i switched to flowering 12/12 on my 600w viparspectra led on the 1/11, and due to my nutrients not being high enough in "P" i hadn't seen any activation at all no starter hairs at all for the first 6 days, so knowing my "P" was only at "2" and my whole nutrients NPK was 7:winkyface:8 everything was totally out of balance.... previously i had read a few times that a good ratio for flowering is 1:cheesygrinsmiley:2.....so in my mind even before i was going to flip i was unsure of and questioning what levels to be feeding..... again though, after some reading i found that some grow with such a variance but the "P" levels can be quite huge in comparison to the "N" &"K" .... so i had to act relatively quickly to.

i didn't want to change nute's totally but really just add to what i had been using, so i ordered some "PK 13,14" so now if im correct and my feeding goes correctly...my levels will be 7:15:22 "does that sound right"? annnd if that's the case then i thought i still needed to out way the "P" against the "N"&"K" ratio as that to me now is a 1:winkyface:3 which i think i understand can be possible but not the best..... so now i have some "Guano bio-diesel" on the way NPK kinda unknown but i know it has a high maybe 15+P, there's no "N" and only "1 K" so if that works out to be a 0:15+?:1 and i add that to the rest it will be a 7 : 30+ : 23 or better... more a 1:battingeyelashes:3 ratio. Ok so now after reading all that, does that make sense ???.... i hope im on the ball with the idea and things continue to grow well, as i have seen an inch a day atm....

So PK 13,14 arrived 2 days ago on day 7 of flower...and after 7 days of only seeing more growth ( lol which im not disappointed with) i have finally seen my first little hairs, yay yay yay... so i started with a 50% mix of PK on days 7 its now day 9 and tomorrow i will re nute at 100% recommended amounts and im sure to see more results within the next couple of days...... (so, kinda, in a way i think ive lost a week in flowering..... but that's ok, ill just keep going and adjust, if it takes an extra week now... so be it), once the bio diesel arrives (within next 5-7 working days lol), things will be looking really good i'm sure...... ha ha, not that there not right now. so the pictures i'm posting will hopefully show you where im at.....

so my question also i about ppm and ec......im running a 20 ltr tub, containing a 9lt nute mix the pot sits in the liquid by a maximum of 2" (pot is like 15" high ....yes i know its a big pot ..... just a newb lol but always learning) anyway, so, i'm understanding a lot more now and getting a good grasp on things, i understand that if my ec is to high to add water, and if to low to add nutes, and the same basically with ppm ... but , if my ppm is good but ec is high how can i lower ec without effecting ppm as my run off goes back into the tub and mixes with the rest of the tub again to then be re pumped back on top for feeding (which now i have cut back feeding on top as its getting enough now with submersion and is doing well) and natural absorption.....or does that just not happen as one is part of the other really, and worked out from each other...... to add to that though .... i know they are both relative but if i drop ec by adding water and it does drop the ppm and the ppm is still in range but at the low end of the range, how do i decrease ec so my ppm can stay at the high end of the range....... or just leave it be, am i thinking to much perhaps as i change tubs every 3 days now anyway and things are going really well so just a top up of 2-3 ltrs of ph'd water on day 2 extra works well for me in keeping in a ball park figure of whats going on, any advice please .

also in my pictures any advice please.....
all the lower old veg area now has almost become useless i think, as a lot has dropped away i have defoliated quite a bit but i am just taking the leaves that are dropping naturally inside underneath the canopy atm but maybe i should do more or leave for now and just let her juice up. 1 plant is totally dominating the area now as you can see theres 2 plants under on the left that are becoming more and more belittled trying to keep the light in there but theres about 8 arms from the one plant shooting through the screen so i leant them over a little this afternoon, as things are getting high now i have 40" of grow space and am currently up to 21" right now, just have to go with it and do the best i can, unless someone has another idea for me, thanks for reading and hope to recieve some replies soon... meanwhile heres my pics

Attachments

• 20191106_064853.jpg
    20191106_064853.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20191106_064853 (1).jpg
    20191106_064853 (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 381
  • 20191106_064915 (1).jpg
    20191106_064915 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 20191106_064906 (1).jpg
    20191106_064906 (1).jpg