Just smoke one, my journey begins

The Highness

I have along strange trip infront of me. Right now i am on the french rivera maintaining, barely maintaining on this balcony smoking a hash spliff ofcourse.

4 am i will be taking the trains to barcelona. will chill there for most of that day then im flying to zurich. transfer. then onto New York. will be in NY by tomorrow afternoon (time differnce is to my advantage) where big thing are awaiting

I have loaded up with a stach of 5 joints and a number of percription demon upper and downer i cant talk to much more about here. You betya i will light up a spliff at 4:20, in the train, oh alright i just have to find my own coupé and lock the door, open the window. at this time they are always empty. However i have to fnish my stash before i get on the plane. I am not planing on taking that shit through the customs. So i will get forced to smoke the rest of my J's at Barcelona suns, what do i care, that is a really chill place to be. Proceeding to the terminal i will chew the last of the medecine. walk through the customs, high as a kite... by then. wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom