My quest to Amsterdam begins

Senior Tokey

I just started savin up to move to amsterdam, and i have everything planned. :hmmmm:
Im currently learning how to be a welder, and welding pays well and i can just about get a job anywhere as one. When i finish my 1200 hours of schooling needed to so i can be certified. im goin to get an apprenticeship from my grandpa who owns his own welding company (he even worked on the gateway to the west.) once i get some good experience ill start lookin for welding jobs in or around Amsterdam. ill use the money ive saved for moving expense and plane tickets, and living arrangments until my first paycheck (forgot to mention but ill get a work visa) live there long enough and apply for citizenship. Ill then live there and open my own "coffee shop" with the money i will save from welding, then i can live out the rest of my days sellin bud legally and tokin up whenever i want!!!!!:Rasta: This will all take about 5>years but i then have 50 to 60 years left to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pretty good plan huh?:bong:

Re: My quest to Amsterdam begins.......

I looked into immigrating to Amsterdam once. It's an icnredibly difficult process, and you are erquired, if memory serves me right, to learn Dutch. As for opening up a coffee shop, from wha tI understand, theya er having a hard time keeping the ones they already haev open due to stricter laws. Best of luck though, let us know how your journey progresses,
-PM

Re: My quest to Amsterdam begins.......

Wow sounds like a plan to me. Good luck with that. I'm kinda doing the same thing. I work in the IT field. I just don't really plan on moving to another country.

Back
Top Bottom