Just Wondering.

pvphoenix

Does anyone else tear up or salivate a whole lot when they smoke? Cause everytime I smoke I atleast get watery eyes, and if its dank, I have tears rolling down my cheaks-the danker it is the more my eyes juice. And supposidly people get dry mouth right away but my mouth gets a full gulp of water after I hit a bong, sometimes on bowls too but not often. It's nice though cause I don't need water, just swallow all the excess spit in my mouth!

The inside joke among us is my eyes tell the dankness of the weed. And when people ask me why im crying I say because its so beautiful :kiss:
:drool:
Anyone else get either of these? None of my smokin buddies do.

Re: Just Wondering..

only when i smoke a joint. i usually close my eyes then when the smoke comes up there but every once and a while it gets in ther and stings a bit.

ive noticed peoples eyes water and like burn when they wear glasses, i think the glasses cause the smoke somehow to bother yr eyes. cuz ive never had a problem with my eyes burning ( i wear contacts ) but a cuple times at my house i smoked while wearing glasses and my eyes started like watering and burning. same thing hapend with my cuzin, his eyes started watering while wearing glasses. also sometimes i salivate a lot, my friends always spit while smokin, sometimes it happens to me.

when smoking blunts do you guys inhale all the smoke or like open your mouth and let it out? mayb some ppl jus let it out and thats why, i always try to let as little smoke get out as possible. the less i let out, the more i got in.

ya i try to keep the smoke outo my eyes i prefer a nice long pipe over an inch and a half joint. If i smoke a blunt id rip it with my eyes closed that way no watering no stinging no nothing.

Well, I know what its like to get smoke in my eyes and this is differnt. Smoke in the eyes hurts, this doesn't; its almost like auto-clear eyes, cause my eyes are almost never red.

Back
Top Bottom