Keeping a Journal

colleenz

I can see how important it is to keep a journal. I've been reading other grow journals, especially the ones that relate to rotating cycles. It's very interesting. I now have 4 days in my journal; it's very exciting to see the little roots popping out, potting & recording the event. I'm a Ggrandmother so these are my new babies, lol. Colleen

Hey collene i am a new member here as of today so i have no journal posts yet but i do agree with you quite a lot i have been growing for a few years now and i record and pic and write down everything i do and they do keep it up you will be amazed at what you can learn from yourself by doing this not to mention make a video time laps from all your photos and grow guides with video for othersjust makes ya feel all warm to watch like old family Christmas videos lol

Thanks for your reply!! It is all very new to me & I'm having fun. I do have a few things to take pics. of when I get time.

Can't wait to see your babies i hope to have some up soon i will be starting a full 2x4/w/ 1000W after i prove i can do it lol i may jump in late with the one i have going jus to say i did but i feel i shpuld just document the one i have and post a new one how long have you been growing what is your best so far
:thumb:

kiloElement, welcome to :420: as well. one thing you will see here, there are alot of veteran growers, and the best way for us/them to tell you what may be wrong or great, is to see pictures of your grow on a fairly regular basis. it helps us to see a normal pattern for each plant, then when something s wrong we can help better

, is to see pictures of your grow on a fairly regular basis. it helps us to see a normal pattern for each plant, then when something s wrong we can help better[/QUOTE]
Thanks man i guess anytime is better than later i am here to lern more than i did from the old hippies that showed me i will start posting in two or three days when i get a good study portfolio put together from what i have now and then post from there i am glad that people like the two of u are here makes me feel not so new (altho i am ) but support from the community
I am glad too see so many people actually use this site and talk not just pick and chooose what they want again thanks to both of you friend me if u like hope u follow now dragon's

Two must have andriod apps for growing.

W e e d L o g - this by far is the best app for your daily journals, its week point is its reminders it has a basic daily or weekly reminder.

Countdown in status bar pro - this is a true countdown timer (reminder) you can set multi reminders and there always displayed in you notification bar and when the day and time is reached there a beep, set it for things like time to flip to 12/12 or time to final flush etc..... Look in the upper left corner of the photo, i searched years for such an app. Hope you like it

I hope this isn't off topic - and I sure don't want to be a downer ... but, something to consider:

Down at the precinct the gangbangers who where badges, call marijuana journals "evidence". Sometimes referred to as "Peoples Exhibit A". I don't have ANYTHING on my cell phone that is MJ related, in any way. I have very little on my home 'puter about MJ. I never, ever keep or make records about weight, or money or scheduling in regards to MJ.

If you attract the attention of the gov't they will 'extrapolate data' to 'impute' weight, times of harvest and income and 'prove' that you had income of hundreds of thousands of dollar and the IRS will send you a big bill. Then, if you don't pay it, and they want to, they will prove that you intentionally evaded taxes and jail you for five years, federal. Also, the AG might get involved and consider charges under RICO. That's only the Feds. Your state charges will vary by state; but, be assured that California will be worse.

"Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me." quote Joseph Heller in "Catch 22"
"I'm too old to give a husky fuck - and today is a good day to die. So get froggy, and jump." quote Auggie in recorded deposition.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom