My journal is boring without you guys, come check it out: Breeding your favorite genetics!

Enjoil

I’m just trying to recruit a few like minded crazy canna people to come check my journal out and let’s get it jumping. I’m getting into making beans... and hopefully hopefully the rules on 420 change soon so I can share with you guys. I want everyone to have great smoke! So I’m going to make that happen. One of my goals is to get foot long colas that weight a zip a pop. I did it last year with the blue dream. But that stuff grew like a champ. We will see how these new beans perform. I’m really excited. Come check it... no lames or tattletales. Fr fr!

Welcome bro! I been playing with coco and really like how fast I can get stuff to grow. I’m also going to do a few plants in living organic soil outside this summer. I got some clones that vegged all winter so it will be a good show for sure. I’m trying to make a good journal for people to copy and get good results...

I’m just trying to recruit a few like minded crazy canna people to come check my journal out and let’s get it jumping. I’m getting into making beans... and hopefully hopefully the rules on 420 change soon so I can share with you guys. I want everyone to have great smoke! So I’m going to make that happen. One of my goals is to get foot long colas that weight a zip a pop. I did it last year with the blue dream. But that stuff grew like a champ. We will see how these new beans perform. I’m really excited. Come check it... no lames or tattletales. Fr fr!
As long as your not growing blue dream im in. Had a nightmare with that strain. I think it was so bad my blood pressure goes up just hearing that name.

I'm a sucker for people making their own seeds. subbed
As long as your not growing blue dream im in. Had a nightmare with that strain. I think it was so bad my blood pressure goes up just hearing that name.
Ha ha. I do got some bludream. I had to keep her. She grows the biggest buds and is a tank outdoors. And it’s my partner’s favorite strain... But I’m also growing like 20 other strains so don’t let stupid “ bludream” stop you from kicking it.

Ha ha. I do got some bludream. I had to keep her. She grows the biggest buds and is a tank outdoors. And it’s my partner’s favorite strain... But I’m also growing like 20 other strains so don’t let stupid “ bludream” stop you from kicking it.
Ok I'm in

Ok I'm in
Ha ha! But I’m really trying to show off my stuff, the purple moby haze, nobody else has that... so it will be a good show. Then I’m going to make a fruity bubblegum strain with expert seeds fruit salad and gps bodega bubblegum. Here is two purple moby haze looking happy, I think they’re males though, cuz I got the two others that were twins that are growing slower. Let’s hope ones a woman! I will be mad! Ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom