New grow journal soon! Indoor, lots of great strains!

What strains should I grow?

• Lemon Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sour Dream

• OG x Haze

• Skunk x Haze

• OG x Skunk

• Cantaloupe Haze

• Green Kush

• Deep Purple

• Total voters

ChronicTrees

I will be making a great new Indoor journal as I have space In my basement to start one! I will be growing Indoors form now on! I will also be doing outdoor grows aswell! Recently I just had enough money to purchase a new grow tent, some really good nutrients, a heater, and some heating mats for my Indoor grow that I will be making around 1-2 weeks from now. I have plenty of seeds, so this grow will definitely be an amazing one! I have enough nutrients to last me around 10 plants before needing to purchase some more. For me, that’s 2 grows/harvests. I have some Triangle Skywalker Kush, which has purple In It, a bunch of Skunk x Haze, OG x Hazeand plenty of other strains! I will definitely be aiming to become a sponsored grower, with awesome sponsored grow journals! On the way during this new journal I’ll be making, I will end up purchasing a nice $600.00 camera, and a a few other things. I would really like to buy a 1000x usb microscope so I can really get a good look at those trichomes that my girls will be producing.
This will be my 16th grow, and my second Indoor grow! Definitely would love for you guys to come, and check It out. Plenty of support, and tips will be appreciated! Lot’s of great times on here, and lot’s of great people on here. Once I get this started, come check It out! You guys won’t be disspointed! I made a poll as to what strains should I choose for the Indoor grow.

Triangle Skywalker Kush
I like the sound of this one that you mentioned in your post but it's not on your list. Grow 16. I'll get there eventually.
4 years so far and only done 8 grows. But I moved, spent 4 months building a grow shed & usually took a month or so off between grows. I'm wanting to start one now but scared to since I got laid off again & have no idea what the future might bring. Hopefully I'll find a job soon so I can get my grow on. Until then I'll be watching yours & a few others. Good luck & hopefully a great yield for you.

I like the sound of this one that you mentioned in your post but it's not on your list. Grow 16. I'll get there eventually.
4 years so far and only done 8 grows. But I moved, spent 4 months building a grow shed & usually took a month or so off between grows. I'm wanting to start one now but scared to since I got laid off again & have no idea what the future might bring. Hopefully I'll find a job soon so I can get my grow on. Until then I'll be watching yours & a few others. Good luck & hopefully a great yield for you.
Goodluck on your future. I’m sure you’ll get a new job. It’s just through all this COVID, a lot of things have been hard.
8 grows. Definitely would like to see one of your grow journals. Really forward Into seeing one.
Definitely, I most likely will go, and grow a Triangle Skywalker Kush. It’s said to be a hard hitter, lot’s of THC, and extremely potent. Plus there Is purple In the buds. I’m going to purchase some Fruity Pebbles OG seeds, and a few others such as some Cheese strains, and a few others. I really would love to grow some Ghost Train Haze.

Goodluck on your future. I’m sure you’ll get a new job. It’s just through all this COVID, a lot of things have been hard.
8 grows. Definitely would like to see one of your grow journals. Really forward Into seeing one.
Definitely, I most likely will go, and grow a Triangle Skywalker Kush. It’s said to be a hard hitter, lot’s of THC, and extremely potent. Plus there Is purple In the buds. I’m going to purchase some Fruity Pebbles OG seeds, and a few others such as some Cheese strains, and a few others. I really would love to grow some Ghost Train Haze.
Have you seen the Corleone Kush pics in the contests ? It won the contest 2 - 3 months ago. Check out that one if you want to grow something colorful. Sweet as it gets. Fruity Pebbles looks good too. A few of my grows are in my sig below. Others I did on a different site that no longer exists. That's where I met Emilya & she invited me here.
I'm starting a single plant grow on Monday just to practice cloning. Peyote Wi-Fi in a 3 x 3 tent. Shooting for 12 oz. or more this grow from 1 plant.

Have you seen the Corleone Kush pics in the contests ? It won the contest 2 - 3 months ago. Check out that one if you want to grow something colorful. Sweet as it gets. Fruity Pebbles looks good too. A few of my grows are in my sig below. Others I did on a different site that no longer exists. That's where I met Emilya & she invited me here.
I'm starting a single plant grow on Monday just to practice cloning. Peyote Wi-Fi in a 3 x 3 tent. Shooting for 12 oz. or more this grow from 1 plant.
I will definitely go check those Corleone Kush pictures you just mentioned. I love colorful buds. I’ll go check out your journals as well! 420Mag Is definitely my home. Lot’s of great people here, plus the moral of everybody Is amazing! Love It here.
Make sure you grab plenty of clones of her! Goodluck on those heavy yields. I’m aiming for at least a good 8Oz off each plant for my Indoor grow. I will let you guys In on the grow with a link once I get It started.
I’ll make sure this one Is a great one!
I checked out a few of Emiyla’s threads, and really enjoyed her watering tips one.
Helped me out a lot.

The journal Is almost started. Just waiting on a heater, and some nutrients I bought.
My grow tent has been delivered, 2 other nutrients I bought were delivered, and just waiting on what’s said up above.
I’m germinating a Sour Dream seed, and will go ahead, and germinate a few other seed strains.
Going for at least 8 ounces of each plant.
Will update later.

Going to begin this Journal around tomorrow. Will setup the grow tent, the heater, and the light, then go ahead, and plant my a Sour Dream seed.
She has some blue to the genetics, will
Have a nice very sour/blueberry odor to her, and will have plenty of trichomes for sure! I’m hoping for a good 8Oz off her.
I will germinate some other strains right after planting her. The newer seeds will
be around 3-4 days apart from the Sour Dream I planted, yet no worries. They will be harvested basically the same day.
Just a few days apart. I will be purchasing some Fruity Pebbles seeds soon. Those will be part of my grow later on In the future. I really want that strain due to being a favorite of mine, plus I love the colors to the strain, such as blue, pink, purple, and orange. I’ll have a plenty of Purpinator by then, so that will really make the colors blow out massively. I have plenty of Terpinator at the moment, so she will be extremely covered In trichomes, and be extremely frosty! I will throw In a bit of Myrcene terpenes In the last 3 weeks of flowering In the watering/feeding so I can get that really strong skunk odor In there. This grow Is going to be amazing! Stay tuned In, and I will post the link up soon!

Thank you! They are all from extremely sturdy, and potent genetics. Some of the best I had.
I also bought Bloody Skunk seeds from Seedsupreme. Really great purple!
Well, reading your post cost me $150 for 4 new strains from True North. I am learning about genetics, started with Sativa dominant strains like Jack Herrer and Durban Poison. I bought 4 new strains for me: Gelato, White Widow, Aurora, and Eight Ball Kush (all Indica dominant strains). I bought all photoperiod feminized so I hope to get some nice clone mothers to keep me going for years!

Going to begin this Journal around tomorrow. Will setup the grow tent, the heater, and the light, then go ahead, and plant my a Sour Dream seed.
She has some blue to the genetics, will
Have a nice very sour/blueberry odor to her, and will have plenty of trichomes for sure! I’m hoping for a good 8Oz off her.
I will germinate some other strains right after planting her. The newer seeds will
be around 3-4 days apart from the Sour Dream I planted, yet no worries. They will be harvested basically the same day.
Just a few days apart. I will be purchasing some Fruity Pebbles seeds soon. Those will be part of my grow later on In the future. I really want that strain due to being a favorite of mine, plus I love the colors to the strain, such as blue, pink, purple, and orange. I’ll have a plenty of Purpinator by then, so that will really make the colors blow out massively. I have plenty of Terpinator at the moment, so she will be extremely covered In trichomes, and be extremely frosty! I will throw In a bit of Myrcene terpenes In the last 3 weeks of flowering In the watering/feeding so I can get that really strong skunk odor In there. This grow Is going to be amazing! Stay tuned In, and I will post the link up soon!
Do you find the Terpenator and Purpinator work well? I've seen mixed reviews and your personal experience would carry some weight. Worth the money?

Do you find the Terpenator and Purpinator work well? I've seen mixed reviews and your personal experience would carry some weight. Worth the money?
Definitely worth the money. They work amazing! My favorites are Terpinator, Purpinator. I also love the Bud Denser from Green Plant nutrients. Works amazing with Terpinator.
if you medium feed, during flowering, you’ll definitely see the results within 2 weeks.

Definitely worth the money. They work amazing! My favorites are Terpinator, Purpinator. I also love the Bud Denser from Green Plant nutrients. Works amazing with Terpinator.
if you medium feed, during flowering, you’ll definitely see the results within 2 weeks.
Maybe I'll get lucky and win some in one of their contests! I will try thanks for the advice, I will try and let you know how it works for me.

Back
Top Bottom