420 music festival? Should we try to do it? I wanna do something fun this summer! Ideas guys?

Enjoil

Hey guys, I’m trying see if you guys wanna see some hippies play some music! I promise I can bring together a good line up. If you like good music and good smoke with good people. I’m serious about this.... I can probably get the stage and PA system also.
This is me rounding up the troops. If we going to make it happen let’s do it.
I’m in Ohio, we can do it in Indiana or maybe Kentucky. Or Michigan.... lol

this might turn into a annual thing! That would be sweet! I wanna meet some of my 420 friends and get ya stoned! What y’all thinking?

I'm in bro - Donna the Buffalo are friends of mine!! They do a lot of festivals and also have 4 they put on anually. I'm experienced stage hand ..... excited... great i-deer
I’m still trying to get the official ok, but I’m working on it. I guess 420 doesn’t get involved with concerts... so what I’m trying to do is find a good venue we all can meet at and chill and cook and camp for a weekend with some good jams....And some interesting jams. Some music is better when your really stoned! Lol. Nah I got a lot of friends that play music and I can promise a good lineup, I will figure out a way to pay the bands... I want it to be something we can look forward to every year and maybe there can be a Midwest and a west coast get together. I have a good friend that is building a mobile stage. That’s kinda what sparked the idea.... I hope everyone that wants to come will be able to, I have a feeling we can make this an epic annual get together!

I’m still trying to get the official ok, but I’m working on it. I guess 420 doesn’t get involved with concerts... so what I’m trying to do is find a good venue we all can meet at and chill and cook and camp for a weekend with some good jams....And some interesting jams. Some music is better when your really stoned! Lol. Nah I got a lot of friends that play music and I can promise a good lineup, I will figure out a way to pay the bands... I want it to be something we can look forward to every year and maybe there can be a Midwest and a west coast get together. I have a good friend that is building a mobile stage. That’s kinda what sparked the idea.... I hope everyone that wants to come will be able to, I have a feeling we can make this an epic annual get together!
this sounds like some of my old school BMX meets we used to have in Rockford and then morphed into east coast / west coat trips . What fun that was

Yeah, that’s original... lol. But it will probably be in Michigan cuz they are recreational and there’s all kinds of sweet venues. It’s all in the air right now....
Grassroots Trumansburg, NY
We been doin it for a while now.
Puff and stay inside the fence - hippies unite yup yup

Enjoil , I'm an old hippie in O-high-o ,also. Plus , I'm a former hard rocker that played on the road until my Pops had me quote " Stop living out your suit case " ! Dad was right, get a good job ,which I did . But the state up north is out of the question !

Enjoil , I'm an old hippie in O-high-o ,also. Plus , I'm a former hard rocker that played on the road until my Pops had me quote " Stop living out your suit case " ! Dad was right, get a good job ,which I did . But the state up north is out of the question !
Well the stage is on wheels..... so... idk. Where do you think we should have it? I was thinking a place that has recreational pot, but Ohio’s laws are pretty chill. Idk. We got a little time to find a venue.
Man life on the road is rough!

We might already hang out! Ha ha

Enjoil , what is your location ? I'm in the Dayton area .Life on the road was fine until certain guys become assholes ! I love to travel as the wife & I have been in every state in the union .We will be in the Keys and Montana , this year !

Enjoil , what is your location ? I'm in the Dayton area .Life on the road was fine until certain guys become assholes ! I love to travel as the wife & I have been in every state in the union .We will be in the Keys and Montana , this year !
I was in Dayton for 10 years. We know eachother for sure! Remember all the the White Russian and sour d around town 2014 -2015! That was me and my dude before I got popped. I had to move out of the dirty d cuz I had to get away from heroin. I moved to columbus, and my dope boy followed me! Grrrr! I’m good now though! Lol.

My favorite club in Columbus was the three story Castle that was on High St , very close to OSU . I like Greenpoint fem seeds . You get 6 true fem seeds as compared to 10 regular seeds. Purple Aliens & Purple Chem are my favorites - very tasty !On reg seeds I have never got more than 4 females . When the fems herm , I get more seeds !

My favorite club in Columbus was the three story Castle that was on High St , very close to OSU . I like Greenpoint fem seeds . You get 6 true fem seeds as compared to 10 regular seeds. Purple Aliens & Purple Chem are my favorites - very tasty !On reg seeds I have never got more than 4 females . When the fems herm , I get more seeds !
When I get a pack of beans as long as I find a keeper... we good. Lol.
Yeah I’m excited about the GPS gear! I have been wanting a bubblegum for a while now. You have any pictures of the purple chem? That sounds really good!

Are you talking about the Newport?

Yeah, that’s original... lol. But it will probably be in Michigan cuz they are recreational and there’s all kinds of sweet venues. It’s all in the air right now....
It is already happening. An article in yesterday's Detroit Free Press says that a promoter is already trying to get permission for a 2-day music fest in the western Michigan city of Niles. Current plans are for 24 vendors including 8 with marijuana. No alcohol. Weed consumption in a special area. City council is talking about contacting other cities that have done the same sort of festival to find out what they experienced. The event would probably end up being scheduled for Sept allowing time for the pandemic to ease up.

Want more info then copy and paste these key words into your search engine. I already checked and they will work and kick back a bunch of hits. Most are repeats of an original article from early in the week.
music fest marijuana niles michigan

While doing the search I came across an on-line article that says the city of Muskegon on the far west side of the state has already approved a one day music and smoke event. The promoter is working on the state permit next. This one is easy, just block and copy and paste the phrase:
Muskegon's "Smoke on the Water"

Back
Top Bottom