KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage To Ganja Town! Countless Strains! LEDs! 1800w COB! 4x4 Tent

KGB420TIME

Tents Indoor! Outdoor Scrog! Making Seeds & More! Let the Journey Begin .

Ganja! The journey to which can be long and arduous. Taking many weeks of care and patience. Facing obstacles and maladies the likes of which you have never encountered. Battling foes that rise from the earth and lurk beneath the leaves... Or are invisible! Creeping through the flowers, unseen till the damage is done! Attempting to devour and destroy that treasure you help along the path! For those of us who see this "Pilgrimage" through to the lush green (frosted.) peaks of Ganja Town, there is a sense of inner peace from having successfully completed such a journey and knowing you have done well. With the bountiful rewards of your success comes rest, and a healing of the body and mind! The journey begins again...

Whew! Not sure where that came from. It's really not all that rough ;)

Anyhow... Welcome to my perpetual grow.
Everyone is welcome! Feel free to stay as long as you like. Come and go as you please. All comments, questions, suggestions(ya never know what I might be down to try somewhere along the path), constructive criticism, tips, tricks, special effects or anything else you feel like posting are/is welcome. Including pics of your plants and grow setup. Always interested there. I've only grown with soil so far and I'll likely try a few styles in the future.

On with it!
I'm starting this up because I don't really see an end to my grow and figured I might as well get it growing ;)

A brief tour...
These are my three 4'x4'x6.5h tents
420-magazine-mobile1715161050.jpg

Two are currently housing 8(4 each) plants, all but one of them are in 7ga fabric pots with an organic soil and a 3-4" layer of super soil in the bottom. These shots are from the end of week 1. Pistils have shown and it looks like there might be a light dusting on the White Widow already...
420-magazine-mobile1140523709.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2005116612.jpg
The first tent holds 3 White Widow from seed and a small Forum Cut clone(in 2gal pot with FFOF) with a 600w LED (200 x 3w chips)...
420-magazine-mobile2021947241.jpg

The second tent holds 1 Green Crack from HSO, 1 Exodus Cheese from GHS, 1 Black Destroyer from OSS, (all 3 from seed) and 1 Cannatonic clone I got from a dispensary, also with 600w LED...
420-magazine-mobile1013137249.jpg
The third tent holds two bushy mamas, Forum Cut and Sunset Sherbet, which are in 10gal fabric pots(I think .) with some recycled soil from last seasons outdoor grow. As well as a single clone from each of the 6 plants from seed mentioned above. They're in 1/2 gal fabric pots with FFOF under a 300w LED (100 x 3w chips)...
420-magazine-mobile880592450.jpg
The two bushes have gotten a decent amount of vertical growth and I'm likely going spread them out under a Scrog net sometime in the next few weeks. I'll pull the 300w led out of there and put in my 1800w COB. Start them off at 1000w, let them get a little used to the intensity change a bit, then bump it up to 1800w. Here's a shot, from a previous grow, with the two flowering tents both running 1800w...
420-magazine-mobile1903408143.jpg
The left tent has two 300w panels and two 600w panels for a total of 1800w. The right tent has a single 1800w panel, which has two switches letting you choose between 800w, 1000w and 1800w. Made sure I have plenty of light. Just need work on my grow skills .

I also have a 2'x2'x3'h "mini tent" that is running a mini Scrog with a Darkstar clone under one of the 300w panels right now .
420-magazine-mobile1056208243.jpg
It is in a 3gal fabric pot I trimmed the top 3" off to get it a bit lower. Also in FFOF. About 3 1/2 weeks into flower...
420-magazine-mobile415020214.jpg
should have about 6ish more weeks to go.
Here is the ever growing list of strains I have on hand. There will be many more to come. The list includes the strain, its dominance(indica/sativa) and approximate number of weeks flowering time.

* = in some stage of growth
L. = Landrace Strain
R. = Regular seeds(all others are feminized)

Strain Collection...
Seeds:
R. Agent Orange, 50/50 Hybrid 8-9
AK-47, Mostly Indica 7-8
Alaskan Thunderfuck, Mostly Sativa 9-10
Amherst Sour Diesel, Mostly Sativa 9-10
Arjans Strawberry Haze, Sativa 10-11
Ayahuasca Purple, Indica 7-8
*Black Destroyer, Mostly Indica 7-8
R. Black Trinity, Indica 8-9
R. Blue City Diesel x ???, Hybrid 7-8
R. Blue Dragon, Hybrid 8-9
Blue Dream, Mostly Sativa 9-10
CBD Shark, Mostly Indica 7-8
Cheese, Hybrid 8-9
Chem Dog, Hybrid 8-9
Chocolate Haze, Sativa 9-10
Chocolope, Sativa 9-10
R. Critical Master Kush x ???, Hybrid 8-9
*Darkstar, Mostly Indica 9-10
*Exodus Cheese, Hybrid 7-8
*Green Crack, Mostly Sativa 7-8
Lemon OG, Mostly Indica 7-8
R. LSD, Mostly Indica 9-10
L. Malawi, Sativa 12-13
Mazar, Mostly Indica 8-9
OG Kush, Indica 7-8?
L. Pakistan Chitral Kush, Indica 8-9
Pineapple Slick, Mostly Sativa 10-11
L. Pure Africa, Sativa 10-11
Purple Trainwreck, Mostly Sativa 8-9
Sour Diesel, Mostly Sativa 9-10
Super Lemon Haze, Mostly Sativa 9-10
Trainwreck, Mostly Sativa 8-9
Viper Cookies, Mostly Indica 8-9
*White Widow, Mostly Indica 7-8
20+ Mystery seeds gifted from a friend ?-?

Clones:
*Girl Scout Cookies(Forum), 9-10
*Sunset Sherbet, 9-10+

For those that just say Hybrid, I wasn't sure which way the percentages lean. I plan on making feminized seeds of each strain I grow in order to build up my seed stock and not have to buy more of the strains I already have. Some regular seeds will be made too. I'll also be doing some crosses of strains I think would go well together. I'm open to suggestions there as well.

I have also just ordered my first autoflower strain. Tha Shiznit by Short Stuff. On another grow site, a grower by the name of Grey Bear achieved a dry weight with this strain of 520g!!! That's a hair over 18.5oz from one autoflower! No training from what it looked like in his post, just let her rip!(I'll have a closer look before I fire one up) Apparently the smoke is quite nice as well. While I don't really expect myself to come close to Master Grey Bears achievement, it sounds like a great first autoflower! Here is the description from the site...
"Tha Shiznit is an Auto strain of the highest possible quality. The Urban Dictionary describes the phrase, 'Tha Shiznit' as 'The greatest, the best ever, simply the shit...' and this autoflowering strain matches up to that description.
Tha Shiznit is a complex hybrid of Amnesia kush, Diesel, Master Kush and Jack Herer so you have some serious genetic quality in the mix.
Tha Shiznit produces medium to large, plants which can easily surpass 1m indoor. She has larger internodal spacing with chunky buds forming at each internode. She will generally have a thick central stem and a dominant main cola, large fan leaves and thick clustered buds. This plant is extremely resinous as you would expect for a strain with so much Kush heritage and in a percentage of plants you can expect to see some pink and purple coloration.
Tha Shiznit gives off a classic old school skunky flavour/fruity and some phenotypes express a unique strawberry smell. When smoked you get an intensely strong flavour on the inhale with the fruity aromas coming through on the exhale.
This strain was tested at Spannabis 2014 and recorded THC levels of 20.6% which for an autoflower strain is quite incredible. These high levels of THC mean Tha Shiznit is one of our most potent straisn and produces a powerful cerebral high that keeps you chatty and motivated.
Tha Shiznit is a very straightforward strain which can handle plenty of nutrients and requires little attention. If grown with some care she can easily produce 60g+ per plant.
Tha Shiznit is part of our Boutique Line of cutting edge Autoflowering cannabis genetics. The Boutique Line contains the most up to date autoflowering genetics which are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with autos. All the strains in the Boutique Line are big, tall, heavy -yielders and have been produced' in-house' by Shortstuff's master breeders." Here is the pic they offer...
420-magazine-mobile217884517.jpg
Sounds/looks good enough for me.

The list is a bit long, so I won't include descriptions for all the strains I have. If there is something you would like to see the description for, let me know, I'll post it.

The 6 plants in flower right now will mainly be followed in my other journal, made for them, called KGBs Multi-Strain Manifold. The link to which you can find in my signature below . Though there will be some updates for them here. Mainly concerning the single lower branch I have selected on each plant to spray with colloidal silver and try to get a wee bit of pollen from them .
We'll also keep an eye on the Darkstar, which has 6wks or so of flower left. As well as the Forum Cut and Sherbet when they get flattened with the Scrog net and put under the 1800w panel. Then there are the 6 clones I'll have to figure out something to do with. Sure is rough havin' all this ganja.
When outdoor season rolls around I plan on going for two scrogs, about 6'x6' or 8'x8' each. I need to do a bit of measuring outside to see what I can get away with. I will also be running 4 plants for a friend in their backyard that we can track too. I'll be starting seeds for outdoor by the end of this month or beginning of next month sometime, indoors, and getting them outside right around May 22nd. For my location, that is the day we hit 15hrs of daylight. It increases to 15 1/2hrs over the next month then starts reducing. Not actually hitting 12/12 till Sept. 25th
For the next round of indoor I'm leaning more towards the sativa side of things. Trainwreck and Purple Trainwreck I'm pretty sure are already in the lineup. Let me know if there's something you'd like to see grown out and it might get into the next batch. If not, don't worry, we'll get there eventually .
I think that might be enough to start off with.
If you actually managed to get through all of that, let me say Welcome! once again, and thanks for stopping by. I'll see you somewhere on that ever winding path, trying to reach those green, frosty peaks.
✌️..

-------------------------------------------
What you think, what you feel, and what manifests is always a match.. Every single time, no exceptions.
:Namaste:

.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold.
KGBs Multi-Strain Manifold
420magazine mobile app

Here are some pics from my previous grows...
Amherst Sour Diesel
420-magazine-mobile1483350940.jpg

Deep Cheese
420-magazine-mobile1060953921.jpg

A wild Arjans Strawberry Haze, in the center. The two in front are Lemon Thai Kush
420-magazine-mobile522499612.jpg
stretched from 18" to 49" The main cola was just about 12" long
420-magazine-mobile199443032.jpg
Some Pineapple Sour Diesel .
420-magazine-mobile1065582677.jpg
Trimmed, cured and ready to go!
420-magazine-mobile108733337.jpg

Re: KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage to Ganja Town! Countless Strains! LEDs! 1800w COB! 4x4

From my first outdoor...
Blue City Diesel
420-magazine-mobile1638687814.jpg

Critical Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile1269488831.jpg

They were in 25gal fabric pots. This year, at my house, I will be digging holes 3-4' across and 3-4' deep. Then placing scrog screens over them. At my friends place I'm trying for 100-200gal fabric pots. Shorties, 45-65" across and 14"deep. See if I can get them a bit bigger than last year ;)

The Arjans Strawberry Haze was producing 13-15 fingered leaves...
420-magazine-mobile1854523909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile337665541.jpg

Pretty sure it's the most I've ever seen. Anyone else?
✌️..

Re: KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage To Ganja Town! Countless Strains! LEDs! 1800w COB! 4x4

Got the 1800w panel in above the Forum Cut and Sunset Sherbet today...
420-magazine-mobile1130176089.jpg

Running at 1000w
420-magazine-mobile1380134814.jpg
I'll get some kind of net in there in the next few days to get them nice and spread out.
Hope you're all doing great!
✌️..

Re: KGBs Perpetual Pilgrimage To Ganja Town! Countless Strains! LEDs! 1800w COB! 4x4

The Arjans Strawberry Haze was producing 13-15 fingered leaves...
420-magazine-mobile1854523909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile337665541.jpg

Pretty sure it's the most I've ever seen. Anyone else?
✌️..
One of the sign of super healthy plant. And also- how not - genetics.

Anyway, for me this is a feast to my eyes. Beautiful!

GreenProto's Blue Dream First Grow Journal - 2016

Firing up the next batch for indoor. 2 Trainwreck(HSO), 2 Amherst Sour Diesel(HSO) and 2 Agent Orange(TGA). Started germination about 20 min ago in FFOF. The Trainwreck are in 1L air pots, while the Amherst and the Agent Orange are in 1/2 gal fabric pots. Saturated the soil with dechlorinated ph'd water first, made little holes with the tweezers and carefully placed the seeds in the soil. covered them up and sprinkled a bit of water on to settle the soil. Here they sit...
420-magazine-mobile184544543.jpg
We'll see who pops their head first..
✌️..

One of the Trainwreck, now designated Trainwreck #1 ;), was peeking yesterday and is up this morning with a full helmet ;)
420-magazine-mobile1744100090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile915688168.jpg
Hopefully it'll slide off today or I might gently help it along.
One of the Amherst Sour Diesel, #1, is up as well...
420-magazine-mobile977422577.jpg
Helmet is almost completely off. May still need a bit of help
420-magazine-mobile1472469974.jpg

The other Trainwreck and Amherst are coming up stem first, just a bit...
420-magazine-mobile696849154.jpg
Trainwreck . Amherst .
420-magazine-mobile1234696588.jpg
We'll see if they're up by the end of the day.
I hope you're all doing great! Thanks for checkin' in!
✌️..

Hey everyone✌️
The seedlings have all moved into the 2'x2' tent under a 300w LED. They seemed a bit stretchy so I decided they should have a bit more light . All six are up and seem to be doing ok. I had to remove the helmet from both Trainwrecks. They seem a bit smallish compared to the others.
Trainwreck
420-magazine-mobile493383300.jpg
Amherst
420-magazine-mobile1125741203.jpg
Agent Orange
420-magazine-mobile958142800.jpg
Being only about 5 days old, they're not much to look at. They're in the tent the Darkstar was in. It was having a hard time. Or I was having a hard time keeping up with it. Either way, it was chopped and will likely be made into some sort of edible.

The Sunset Sherbet and Forum Cut have been spread out under a net. I let them sit for a couple days and got in there to lollipop the schnitzel out of them. Here they are spread out...
420-magazine-mobile895616012.jpg
That's before the lollipopping and defoliating. I'll have to get a new pic of them up tomorrow.
Also, in the mixed tent, the Green Crack is the first to show male pollen balls on the lower branch I've been spraying with colloidal silver...
420-magazine-mobile807975913.jpg
Woohoo!. It was sprayed twice a day during the first week of flowering and once a day during the 2nd and 3rd weeks. Completely saturating the flowers, stem/branch and leaves(underside as well) with colloidal silver that is about 50ppm. Super excited about this, as it was my last Green Crack seed! Looks like I might have some fresh feminized seeds to replenish my stock! . See you again soon!
I hope you're all doing great!
✌️..

Good morning everyone ✌️
Managed to get a few shots of the Sherbet and Forum Cut this morning. I feel like the canopy is decent...
420-magazine-mobile226037660.jpg
There is a 1-2" height difference in some places, not sure how big of a deal that is but I'll be using some ties to make some adjustments here and there. In spreading them out, they instantly filled my net .
420-magazine-mobile1755108416.jpg
Here is the "lolipopping"(removal of lower growth) I did
420-magazine-mobile580089062.jpg
Pretty much took everything from the screen down. Going to give them 2-3 weeks to recover and get a bit of height off the screen, then flip to flower!
White Widow #1 has started developing her male balls as well.
420-magazine-mobile1497709544.jpg
Yay White Widow seeds! Hope you're all doing great!
✌️..

Random update✌️
Here are the clones that I took from the 6 girls in flower...
420-magazine-mobile1460145520.jpg
They were topped and I've given them a couple days to recover. I'll be transplanting them from the 1/2 gal pots into 3 gal fabric pots tonight or tomorrow. They are in, and will be going into, FFOF.
Here is a new batch of clones...
420-magazine-mobile316213413.jpg
On the left are the 6 tops that I took from the older clones. On the right are 3 Forum Cut and 3 Sherbet...
420-magazine-mobile465883158.jpg
Decided to take a few of those since I'll be switching their mamas to flower soon.
The seedlings are doing good .
420-magazine-mobile596329560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1713225161.jpg
The two that have a bit of lean to them I've propped with a toothpick(talk about early staking.).
It looks like the Black Destroyer is showing her balls as well. Don't have a pick of that at the moment, but I'll get some more pics up tomorrow.

Hope you're all doing great! Thanks for checkin' in!
✌️..

Preparations for outdoor have begun! . Started germination of some seeds for outdoor last night. AK-47, Lemon OG, Ayahuasca Purple and 2 Blue City Diesel x ??? that I found in my Blue City Diesel from last seasons outdoor. Also starting a Malawi for indoor that will become either a 16 or 32 top manifold, or something of the sort..It will go under the 1800w panel when the Forum Cut and Sunset Sherbet finish up.
Right after planting, last night...
420-magazine-mobile1896279253.jpg
Then put under 2x 32w 6400k Agrosun CFLs @ 18/6
420-magazine-mobile1069542077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile862302836.jpg
In groups of 3 with a light above each group.
Chillin' under the lights at the cloning/germination station .
420-magazine-mobile1588792040.jpg

The Sherbet and Forum Cut have bounced back with vigor, and I'll be switching them to 12/12 tomorrow..
Woohoo!.
420-magazine-mobile1512421823.jpg

Hope you're all doing great! Thanks for checkin' in! ✌️..

Also, at least 2 of the clones will be going outside as well. The Green Crack...
420-magazine-mobile637099100.jpg
and the Exodus Cheese...
420-magazine-mobile869443968.jpg
Hoping to do a 6' x 6' Scrog, or something like it, with each.
✌️..

The young plants for the next indoor batch are doing well. It's been 16 days since they poked their heads...
420-magazine-mobile1923883547.jpg
The larger ones from left to right are the Trainwreck, Amherst Sour Diesel and Agent Orange. They're all on their 3rd or 4th node and I was thinking of topping them soon...
420-magazine-mobile628053773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755596379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966598291.jpg
The little ones in the back row are the new seedlings, just sprouted yesterday morning, that will be for outdoor. Except the Malawi, she's for indoor.
420-magazine-mobile1833821127.jpg
From left to right they are the Blue City Diesel x ???, Malawi, AK-47 and Lemon OG. I'll get a few close ups of them tomorrow. The Ayahuasca Purple and other Blue City x haven't shown yet. I'll give them a couple more days, but I am going to start something else just in case. Decided to try my last Ayahuasca Purple and 1 OG Kush...
420-magazine-mobile1169584794.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well!
✌️..

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom