Killing My First Grow! Please help save my clones!

sparky123

My clones that I transplanted into rockwool are dying right before my eyes and I need help please. I squeezed water out of a cube of rockwool and it was 8.1. I know this is way high, so I assume that I need to get my ph right before addressing any nute issues. I really need an efficient and safe way to correct the ph in the rockwool. Is it as simple as flushing with ph'd water 3-5 times the volume of the rw?

I've posted pictures in my journal and a link to my journal is below.
Any and all help is welcome.

What Strain is it? Multiple strains
How Many Plants? 10
Transplanted rooted clones.
Indoor
Hydro
Medium-Rockwool(clones in Supergro Plugs)
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 125w/6400k CFL and 400w HPS/MH
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?Unknown
RH of Room/Cabinet?unknow
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 8.1 !!!
Any Pests? No

Here is a link to my grow journal with photos and an explanation of my setup.

Sparky123's First Grow - Hydro - 5 Strains From Clones 2012

A PH down may be of some assistance along with a PH meter/Ec etc etc...

Rock wool is not known for its airation abilities & over watering can be a problem if ya not use to Em.

Enjoy the trials & tribulations of growing MJ

A PH down may be of some assistance along with a PH meter/Ec etc etc...

Rock wool is not known for its airation abilities & over watering can be a problem if ya not use to Em.

Enjoy the trials & tribulations of growing MJ

I can adjust water, that's not my problem. My problem is to know how to correct the level of ph in the rockwool without killing them faster. Do I flush them? Let them dry out? The only growing I've ever done has been the front yard, and I just mow that. Just want to save them if I can.

Flush with a solution of adjusted PH water of correct level, which you may find to be 5.8 PH, which is suitable for most inert growing mediums.

Once flush has been down apply a nutrient feed at 1/4 strength at correct PH.

Or read this... How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know which i'm sure you will find loads of information about various topics of all styles of growing.

Flush with a solution of adjusted PH water of correct level, which you may find to be 5.8 PH, which is suitable for most inert growing mediums.

Once flush has been down apply a nutrient feed at 1/4 strength at correct PH.

Or read this... How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know which i'm sure you will find loads of information about various topics of all styles of growing.

Thank you. Going to flush now.

Back
Top Bottom