Planting Clones

Green Halo

So on my first grow of white widow which I just finished I took the clones out of the rockwool and put them into my growing medium (pellets) and my question is should I take them out again or leave them in the rockwool?

Thanks for the education

?????????????????????

Could you explain that? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

DD

So on my first grow of white widow which I just finished I took the clones out of the rockwool and put them into my growing medium (pellets) and my question is should I take them out again or leave them in the rockwool?

Thanks for the education

Although I don't have any experiance with your medium, I can't see how the rockwool would hurt since it's inert. Are you just trying to avoid the hassle of removing the wool or is there a different concern?

Thanks for the input and yes I'm just trying to eliminate the hassle of removing them from the wool. Thanks again for the input.

LOL Ok

I clone in rockwool, but transplant to soil. I have never removed the rockwool, no need.

DD

Hello you are using the 1 inch one? when I cloned in rock wool I cut the round rock wool in half and just berried it in the clay stones, I now use a neaprine inserts in a cloner and plant just the stem and roots as there is no rock wool, I have herd of coco being washed off but I would thing you should leave the roots alone.
A Pit said "Wow"

Br

Thanks for the education

leave them in ur rockwool and put ur pellets around them.. you want ur roots in the dark as much possible..

Back
Top Bottom