Know your laws

NickyBongload

HI guys, i just wanted to hit you quick with what i think of PROP19 in Cali. A fuckin joke, everybody who deals with homegrown and makes their bones off the medicinal clubs are in for a rude awakining. Please know that i am all for legalization but the laws need to be written correctly. We individuals who do this for a living stand to lose their business and not only that they are still able to throw me in jail if i have over an Oz. This law works for that shithead down at oaksterdam who thinks he's slipping one by us. Don't believe for a second this guy (Richard Lee) cares about anything more than controlling ALL the cannibis in northern california, hell even the whole state. He wants a monopoly on the business here, we the people need to stop this bullshit law and rewrite it so everybody wins, not just one asshole in oaksterdam. Please repost to everyone and anyone who will listen and agree.

YESSSSSSS!!!!! Most people saw it my way, put down the joint and focus on what the bill said. It was poorly written and would have screwed over a shit load of people. For once im happy that the conservetive vote won on this one. Whoooo Hoooo haters, nobody liked that i spoke my mind on these sites but it turns out more people felt the same way i did about this. Again YESSSSSSSSSSS to the haters that had no idea what this bill was about. Any conversation is over for now, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom