Koolbloom

I use both the liquid and dry KoolBloom according to label info.
It puts my ppm up to around 2000.
Might burn, be careful.

It produces big heavy buds, sometimes too heavy for the plant to support.
I recently harvested about 12 oz from a couple of small scraggly AK-47 Autos.

and that is the exact reason ive been looking into trying it. if i gotta use some 550 cord to hold my plant up, that's a good thing.

but thanks for the warno! i've read a few other posts saying the same thing. i didnt know it raised ppm to that level though! i dont have a ppm meter and i dont plant to measure that at all. im just gonna follow the schedule my friend gave me and cross my fingers.

Is GH only for hydro? ive been using it in soil. maybe thats why my grow got fd up the first go round. The brand is FloraNova Grow/Bloom and I was looking to use Kool Bloom on this grow

FloraNova is meant for either; like mentioned you CAN do it and it's usually fine [using hydro nutes in soil that is]. I never hear much good about FloraNova to be honest. If you're sticking with GH, I would hop to their organic line for soil. Just had a close friend finish a one plant grow with UFO LED and he use FloraDuo which is newer, had some great results.

As far as Kool Bloom it's a killer product. Liquid is meant for the beginning and dry is meant to finish it off.

Hi Folks,

I'm using tecnaflora nutes on a coco coir hydro system, could someone please advise how much koolbloom should I start using on 1 plant, is on 4th flowering week, Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom