Kush

findingmyself

So I tried kush for the very first time and honestly it was like having an orgasm! Oh my gosh, this is what I've been missing? I feel like i'm flying right now! Also, it feels like I'm not even in my body, I'm watching myself from somewhere else! How was your first time smoking kush?

I can't remember the first time I actually smoked "KUSH", but as a 10 year smoker, I have tried many different flavors.

White Widow in Amsterdam was the same type of experience for me, where I felt like I was outside my body. I remember sitting in a bar after burning a fatty, and looking at the other end of the table at my buddy (5 feet)....seemed like he was a mile away.

One of the best nights I can (sorta) remember!!!

Stronger the better....I hope someone breeds a super human psycho strand that is so powerful it makes your balls hurt!!

But what does kush actually mean?

I've seen many different types of kush and I"m not sure why it gets its name.

Sativa
Indica

and most are a combination of both at different percentages.

I'm thinking the word kush gets used a lot when not accurate, kinda like chronic or any other slang. IDK? :peacetwo:

The description Kush comes from the region in Afghanistan one of the parent strains came from and is typically a heavy indica. The Hindu Kush strain has been cross bred with all different strains to produce the variety of Kush strains out there today. Some of my Favorites are:

Purple Kush (Grand Daddy Purple x Kush)
Blue Kush (Blue Dream x Kush)
Blackberry Kush
OG Kush
Master & Master-OG

There are SOOO many kush strains out there - these are just a few of my favorites.

:peace:

OG Kush and Hindu Kush are my two favorite Kush. I just love the Kush. Whenever I go to the dispensery I am always walking out of there with some kind of Kush for pain and after work to relax and usually a Sativa dominant for wake n bake.

Just picked up a couple clones of Purple Kush and also sampled some buds down at the coop. I will grow a couple purple Kush clones and see if they get as purple as my Purple Urkle @ 9 weeks.

i thought that kush was made in vietnam or some place around there?
i've tried kush before & that shit is some good shit especially og kush it smells hella good!

Back
Top Bottom