LA Medical Marijuana Dispensary Can Remain Open

MedicalNeed

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has ruled that a Los Angeles medical marijuana dispensary targeted for closure under the city's three-month-old ordinance can remain open for now.

The Los Angeles Times reports Superior Court Judge Anthony J. Mohr granted a temporary restraining order on Thursday to allow DTPG to stay in business pending another hearing.

The decision applies only to DTPG and does not affect the hundreds of other dispensaries the city has ordered to shut down.

DTPG was initially on the city's list of allowed dispensaries, but the city recently ordered it closed because it had failed to file the registration paperwork by Nov. 13, 2007.

Mohr set a hearing on an injunction for next month.

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: San Diego Source | The Daily Transcript
Copyright: an Diego Source | The Daily Transcript ® 1994-2010
Website:San Diego Source > News > LA medical marijuana dispensary can remain open

Tricks smoke and mirrors to trip people up and waste more taxpayer money in a state that is already broke shutting down good taxpaying businesses. Just like any pharmacy would be allowed to operate and stay open if they follow the rules and so should any law-abiding MMJ business. Where are the deadlines for the pharmacies to apply for licences and liquor stores and limits for those businesses? L.A has a lot of nerve they need to get rid of that idiot D.A. Can this guy waste anymore money please

The coined term is "Medical Marijuana", there should be no need for dispensaries, cannabis proscribed by licensed physicians should be distributed in pharmacies like other prescriptions. If the state recognizes cannabis as a medicine then it should be treated like a medicine. We are given this double speak and they pretend like we're the problem. I have an idea, lets close pharmacies and dispensaries when one of the medicines given cause the death of an individual. F*ck You big pharm.

Maybe having the outed Medical Cannabis Patients protesting outside of the State Pharmaceutical Board.
Since they never endorsed Medical Cannabis in CA. this seems only logical to me.:cheer:

:420:
Medical Need

old, dusty, pricks. they need some seasoned hippies.

HEY! it dosent matter what kind of business you are in. DO YOUR JOB! if its a matter of PAPPERWORK?! C'mon its 15 min. of your day. a Tavern would potentially lose its liquor license if the paperwork wasnt filed on time. ( I know, I had to fight to get mine)
Business Is Business! especially an industry that is scrutinized for every detail!!!
Pay attention AMERICA!
the American dream is NOT free!

Back
Top Bottom